Community > Posts By > Akinyahalo

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:50 PM
gotcha poetry

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:42 PM
Well it looks like we might be able to do this so i am gonna look up address's and if you want one just post it and i will message you

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:55 PM
Yes it is a good job but only 32 days left as a marine

Would you change jobs if the pay would be lower but more rewarding

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:09 PM
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/196153

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:07 PM
for anyone who wishes to help our military

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/196153

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:03 PM
after seeing your pics hell yeah

Will you dream of me

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:58 AM

Psalm 91

[1] He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
[2] I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
[3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
[4] He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
[5] Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
[6] Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
[7] A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
[8] Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
[9] Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
[10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
[11] For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
[12] They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[13] Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
[14] Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
[15] He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
[16] With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
That is one of my favorite scriptures i have a bumper sticker on my car of it and i have a crossstitching of it my mom made for me

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:55 AM

you calling me a woman?
no i was talking to ryn

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:48 AM
so a free women do you feel good do you think it will be long before you date again

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:41 AM
It can be but your beauty is there sober or drunk

Do you believe in love at first sight

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:35 AM

So would anyone be interested in sending me a care package

I'd send you Gypsy's pictures, but I'm keeping them for myself! laugh
oh now that is so unfair thats what copies are for

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:31 AM
So would anyone be interested in sending me a care package

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:28 AM
doesn't really matter to me but having a female roommate is nice.

Would you send military men care packages

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:24 AM
I agree so can i just move in if i promise to keep it working and to cook for you

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:21 AM
okay 4 people so far this is good but we need more people can you guys try to recruit

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:20 AM
I can fix it for you

would you let me stay the night if i fixed it

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:18 AM

My pics are already in Iraq....noway
OH so not fair i want some pics

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:16 AM
Oh by the way I know this will sound really biased but the reason i thought of this is cause i am one of the men. I know i am in the states but i worked christmas and new years and never got anything.

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:12 AM
glazed are good but a boston cream is the best.

Do you like having the cream on your face

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:11 AM
We all know there is a lot of military men and women all over the world doing a lot of different things. Some of them had no chance to celebrate Christmas or New years at home and also didn't receive anything to make it better on them. I would like to try to put together a program on mingle where we get address's of people like this and we try to send them a little something to boost there spirits. So is there anyone out there with me

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25