Community > Posts By > Akinyahalo

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:23 PM

It if is a money issue, there are clinics she can go to for that. If she won't go, I would worry about it being a ploy for attention.
y would she want attention shes the one who said she needed her space

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:22 PM

No money or insurance isn't an excuse most cities or counties have a pregnancy crisis center where they will give free pregnancy tests or low costs based off income or Public health clinics same deal
hmm didn't know that will have to check it out but there is still the question of whether or not we should get back together if she is

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:16 PM
she would if she had the money or insurance

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:13 PM

buy her a pregnancy test and go have her pee on the little strip
did that but her family always comes up neg.

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:06 PM
Okay heres my dilemma. My ex broke with me a few weeks back but is now coming to me saying she thinks she is pregnant. While we were together we of course slept together on multiple occasions and were faithful to each other so now i have no idea what to do. Help Please

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:01 PM

egg rum ' please excuse me while i vomit in my mouth ' okay all better thanks for the greeting
Ok I meant egg nog,huh but I also said whatever else they be servin, so what is your poison??? :tongue:
jager bombs all night
Now you're talkin, but if I drink those, Fairy will be carrying me home.
no one will have to carry me home irish german marine i was born to drink
SSShhhhhh, it's a tactic to get chicks, pretend like your smashed, they carry you home, etc... :thumbsup: rofl
really never had a girl carry me home but carried plenty home
Ok Akiny, you're in charge, I gotta start on dinner. Have Fun
uh yeah sure uh okay

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:55 PM

egg rum ' please excuse me while i vomit in my mouth ' okay all better thanks for the greeting
Ok I meant egg nog,huh but I also said whatever else they be servin, so what is your poison??? :tongue:
jager bombs all night
SSShhhhhh, it's a tactic to get chicks, pretend like your smashed, they carry you home, etc... :thumbsup: rofl
really never had a girl carry me home but carried plenty home

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:54 PM
chillin wishing i was drinkin

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:52 PM

jager bombs all night

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:46 PM
hello how you doin

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:44 PM

jager bombs all night

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:42 PM
man this stinks no Christmas for this guy have to work all day so no presents and no family

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:40 PM

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:38 PM
The Marine is here and ready to play

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:35 PM
The Marine is here

Akinyahalo's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:32 PM
The Marine is here

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:52 PM

still waiting to do the test though ready to shoot self from nervousness
everything will be fine...u wait and see:banana:
i hope so but it is driving me nuts

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:47 PM
still waiting to do the test though ready to shoot self from nervousness

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:45 PM

good here in nc although would rather be home in the mountains instead of the coast

Umm, couldnt tell anything by your pics.Except that thers alot of pics of girls, book covers maybe ?? Couldnt tell, but umm, perhaps you may wanna change them out...jmo...lol

Semper Fi
look at at pic # 3 and hey my pics tell a little about me

Oh, I thought you meant you had pics of what you do in the Marines, Im sorry, I misunderstood.

And true, they do.

smokin

nope don't have any pics like that

Akinyahalo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:38 PM

good here in nc although would rather be home in the mountains instead of the coast

Umm, couldnt tell anything by your pics.Except that thers alot of pics of girls, book covers maybe ?? Couldnt tell, but umm, perhaps you may wanna change them out...jmo...lol

Semper Fi
look at at pic # 3 and hey my pics tell a little about me