Community > Posts By > Spokanedruid

Spokanedruid's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:56 PM
So... I'm having a baby with my best friend and we're having a discussion about whether or not to have him circumcised. Neither of us is religious, so that reasoning is out. We've looked at medical reasons, and the main argument is the controversial HIV scare. So far we've found no concrete arguments for or against getting a male circumcised. So what are your opinions? Medical views welcome.drinker

Spokanedruid's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:56 PM
Edited by Spokanedruid on Tue 01/08/08 09:57 PM
lol I didnt realize this is my frinds login iam a girl ahhhahhah

first hon your better off
yes it hurts and iam sorry

second she was making you feel guilty because she was doing something she shouldnt have been doing. my guess was more then flirting, if she started dating the as soon as you broke up, it was more than harmless flirting.

you may love her but she was using you and waited for the right monent to turn the situation around because she didnt have the guts to tell you it was over.

get your guys friends together have a party, get drunk, cry and move on

Note: never get drunk and drink in the shower bad idea

sorry iam not more flowerforyou but it sounds like she hurt you, when she could have avoided it

Spokanedruid's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:48 PM
what do in notice or make me weak in the kness

weak in the knees, great kisser and strong hands

gets him noticed being different, and a nice butt helps, yes i look and iam not ashamed to say it either, it really hard to "see" your personality walking by :tongue:

Guitar hon you'll get noticed flowerforyou