Wed 01/16/08 09:01 PM
welcome

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:57 PM

<----lesbian in training :tongue:

I hear that!

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:56 PM

Have you ever cared for someone so much and you really thought that they were the perfect match for you, that you just dumped your whole heart and soal into caring for them only to find out that everyone and everything else in the world was more important to them than you?
Well, thats where Im at.
Its not like i havent had many relationships before,Ive been married before, and have three kids by two different women,and I never felt this way before.
We broke up right before New Years and i cant really get over it.I guess time heals all wounds,but its hard to go out and have a good time when you have a broken heart.
peace all!!!

Been there....Take some time for yourself, it helps. But a least for me she will always be in my heart, wether I want her there or not.

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:53 PM
Pirates of course......Yo Ho!

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:42 PM
Welcome

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:32 PM
LMAO

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:28 PM

Heres one for ya.

A man walks into a pharmacy & wanders up & down the aisles. The sales girl notices him & asks him if he needs help.
He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him to the correct aisle.
A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls & a bag of string on the counter. She says, confused, “Sir I thought you were looking for tampons for your wife?” He answers, “You see, it’s like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, & she came back with a tin of tobacco & some rolling papers, cause it’s sooo much cheaper. So, I figure, if I have to roll my own, so does she”.

nice one

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:26 PM
lol

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:18 PM
That was Beautiful, well done!

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:06 PM
Wicked

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:03 PM

wazz upp drinker drinker glasses

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:58 PM
I loved it, you Rock.

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:54 PM

Just to make him happy for once in a lifetime instead of thinking alot of stuff

do what i did, i became a shaolin Monk, I am a kung fu master now. I fight crime at night and can control my body in weird ways, but it was all to make the masturbation better.:wink:

Right on

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:51 PM
Nice!

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:09 PM

A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there. She then asked if there was something she could help the gentleman with. The man said
"This is embarrassing for me, but I have a permanent erection which causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I was wondering what you could give me for it?"
The pharmacist said
"Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister."
When she returned, she said,
"The best we can do is 1/3 ownership in the store and $3000 a month in living expenses.

bigsmile glasses
lmao

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:03 PM

You've got to love this little girl....

A teacher asked her class, "What do you want out of life?"
A little girl in the back row rasied her hand.

"All I want is 4 little animals."

The Teacher asked, "Really and what 4 little animals would you like dear?"

The Girl answered, (In a sweet voice) "A mink on my back, a Jaguaur in the garage, a Tiger in bed and of course a Jackass to pay for it All!"

The teacher fainted....

LMAO

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:59 PM

while i found this amusing i do and do not agree with some parts of it. i DO think that bush sucks (as it was so vaguely admitted in the letter), but i DO NOT think that this war is for nothing. those dumb ass camel jockies attacked us, with hardly any valid reasons, so i say lets stay over there until we get this entire mess straightened out

there, i'm done with my rant

I posted this in the jokes section because I found it on a humour site. As it says at the beginning, this was from Charles Coughlin. If I've offended anyone by it, that isn't my intention.

drinker drinker drinker

I thought this was funny as hell, Bush is a ass-Jockey in the best of times, and the only f**king reason we're in Iraq is to steal there oil, which by the way I could care less what we steal from those jerk-offs, since they thought it was such a good idea to screw with us.....lol.

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:48 PM
Hold on let me take'em out and get a good look....I'll let you know how it goes.

nadius's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:46 PM
You did pretty well, I like it.