Community > Posts By > InnerNet

InnerNet's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:06 AM
Hi jenny and gals, and guys with honesty, I just wanted to reply to this discussion as I am 43 and in my ads I always say I'm looking for a man say, 38 - 48 or some such age range, never younger than 35 usually. And its amazing how many 27 year olds call/write to me. I finally figured out that they can't find women and so they are fishing and prowling on the ads thinking we older women are desperate or something. They totally want SEX and that's about it. they use flattery to catch us off guard. Heck, one guy was not only 20-something but also short and skinny and it reminded me of my son when he was 12 - yuk! My son is 17 now, taller than me and athletic, I just can't seem to wrap my mind around any guy who isn't at least bigger/fatter/older looking than my own son!!
Ya, it's an ego boost maybe, but there is NO future in it and you'll end up feeling used. Plus being 40 we are more into things other than sex and attraction, like maturity and good conversation and younger guys don't have much else to offer. They want sex and maybe to learn a few tricks they can try later on younger girls.
Net

InnerNet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:58 PM
sorry....I was going from hula

I'd ssay

BETTY

(as in clinic)

InnerNet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:57 PM
hoop

InnerNet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:54 PM
are you having writer's block?

if not then, dude, try some anti-depressents.

bigsmile

InnerNet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:47 PM
<<<<<<<------ Looking 4 some 1 2 crush on................

InnerNet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:37 PM
Hi,

I'm a social worker and I have heard that in 2030 there will be twice as many older adults than younger people - first time in history, so as baby-boomers age, (generation right before us) then there will be more and more jobs needed to be filled in the Older Adult areas. There's caretaking and case managment and mental health and various service type stuff (errends, housekeeping, whatever needs done an older person needs help with), there is a Huge need for Board & Care homes for the elderly. You'd be amazed how many don't have any family. (some are the difficult types). But if you are mature enough to have an adult conversation and are the compassionate type there are lots of opportunities, on the low end of pay but not for smart entrapeuter types, (which isn't me or I could speell it rite.)

InnerNet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:30 PM
Hi,

thanks TX star guy for your reminder to "at least try" and not just give up. (even if it looks hopeless).

Anyway, if USA can go oiless - which we could very soon - (and maybe Eur too??) then China and Russia will be the Middle East's main buyers for a long time to come. Then what? Will the US still be interested? As each country develops more and more, the rest of Africa and other places, there will be an increase for oil from them. Even if we go Green, all them developing countries will be happy to recycle all our cars.

How do U think a Green USA will affect things?

InnerNet's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:20 PM
A Blonde went into a telegraph office to send a telegram to her mom, it was extremely urgent and important. She asks how much it will cost. She said, "I'll do Anything to get this telegram out today!" She was told it was $100. She says, "Oh, I dont have that kind of money, but..I'll do ANYTHING to get this out today.
So the manager says, "Anything?"
The Blonde says, "Yes, anything."
So he says, come back to my office. She does.
He says shut the door. She does.
He says, get down on your knees. She does.
He says, now zip down my pants, She does.
He then says, Ok, now pull it out. She does.
He says, Ok, you know what to do.
So she grabs it, brings it to her mouth and.... says,
"Hello MOM?!?!?"

InnerNet's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:45 AM
Three Nuns die and go to heaven and meet St. Peter at the Gate.

He says to answer one question and they can get into heaven.

To the first one he asks - Who was the first man on earth?
She replies - oh, thats an easy one, that was Adam.

Dun Da DA, the Tumpets blow and the golden gates of heaven open.

To the second he asks - Who was the first woman on earth?
She replies - Oh, thats an easy one, that was Eve.

Dun Da DA - The Trumpets blow and the Golden Gates of Heaven open.

To the third he asks, What was the first thing Eve said the first time she saw Adam?
She replies, Um, thats a hard one.

Dun Da DA - The Trumpets blow and the Golden Gates of Heaven open.

laugh

InnerNet's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:12 AM
Who hurts more?

The one with the Personality Disorder.

devil

InnerNet's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:07 AM
How do they make holy water?

They boil the hell out of it.

laugh laugh

InnerNet's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:01 AM
IRon

So...what do men want then??

If you made me safe, I would bet I could give you what you really want.

:tongue:

BTW - I used to have a saying - I dont want to be in love, I want to be in trust.

Inner Net