Community > Posts By > Rusty2526

Rusty2526's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:19 AM
You should really tell her the truth, how she makes you feel, how nervous you get when feelings arise and be honest. Very seldom does a woman agree out of self-pity. She sounds like she is interested and you are just making the wrong assumptions by over analyzing the siutation.
We all make stupid mistakes when feelings are involve, take a deep breath, send her a letter if you are unable to speak and tell her how you feel without excuses.

Best of luck to you love and know if it's meant, it'll be:)

Rusty2526's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:34 PM
I read your story and though it did cause my eyes to tear for the pain you've endured. My question to you my friend;
Why do you ask why?
You are right some people spent a lifetime never understanding the true meaning of love nor will some ever be blessed with that feeling. God graced you with his love and he gave you, if only for a moment, a touch that's real.

We meet millions of people in our lifetime and only a few will ever leave an inevitable mark on us. These are the people who makes us look at life though another's eyes. Because of these people we learn who we are, our worth, and what we truly deserve. When we are a part of the painting it's very hard to see the canvas. But through every nagitive experience, there is always something positive for us all to be grateful for. She made you open your eyes, let go of your past heartaches, forgive, and to love. She helped you to live once again. Is that not enough?

There's a poem posted on my site, please stop by.