Thu 05/28/09 01:35 PM
the only thing i need from a relationship is the touch of a man...!!:wink:

crystel's photo
Thu 05/28/09 01:26 PM
vin disel smooched

crystel's photo
Thu 05/28/09 01:09 PM
Edited by crystel on Thu 05/28/09 01:10 PM
I think most of us have been played for want of a better word. I am so sorry you have been hurt.
Its so hard when you open up your heart too someone and they let you down, but i have learnt too never carry the negative energy with me, its a great way too let it go in these forums, but try too move on and embrace the fact that you still have loads of lovely guys out there too meet.
I also try too forgive the person. i have just recently been let down but i don,t hold a grudge towards him hes a lovely guy and i wish him all the best in the world,
Sometimes who we think are the one just don,t feel the same xxflowerforyou

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:14 PM

I do understand its easier too just vanish for some people and that chatting on here isn,t a relationship i,m generally really laid back about it all but although this guy promised me alot, i actually thought we had built an open friendship and thats whats more hurtful thats life though isn,t it x

hugs to ya. being dissed is painful no matter what the issue or where. i little line dropped sometimes can prevent all that, or clear communication helps too. he may have a ton of stuff to do though, and patience may be required in some cases. i'm gone from here for two, three days at a time, then i'm back twice in one day. just the way of things!
Ah thanks dark owlflowerforyou
I was very clear with him i communicate for a living i sent a message asking if he was ok you know all the right adult things too do and he was on here so guess it was just mesad(Joke)
I,m ok i have been through worst i just hate losing what you thought was a friend x

i ment it should have benn him dropping a line to ease your mind. and it's terrible to lose a friend prospect, you're right.... and you're welcome, ((((((hugs again)))))flowerforyou
ah thanks again what men should do and end up doing are generally the complete opposite rant hugs back too you flowerforyou

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 12:11 PM

Hi guys just wondering why so many people have too play games on these kind of sites?
You start talking too someone getting on really well and then they vanish ignore your messages and just make you feel completely let down by man kind again.
Why if you have built up a friendship, can,t people just be honest and tell you that they are no longer intrested.
Surely we are all adults
Oh well rant over think i shall give up and stick too my dogs they are always loyal xxx
I blame it on the small penis.
shall we blame everything on small penis syndrome gypsbigsmile could save us alot of timefrustrated

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 10:15 AM

I do understand its easier too just vanish for some people and that chatting on here isn,t a relationship i,m generally really laid back about it all but although this guy promised me alot, i actually thought we had built an open friendship and thats whats more hurtful thats life though isn,t it x

hugs to ya. being dissed is painful no matter what the issue or where. i little line dropped sometimes can prevent all that, or clear communication helps too. he may have a ton of stuff to do though, and patience may be required in some cases. i'm gone from here for two, three days at a time, then i'm back twice in one day. just the way of things!
Ah thanks dark owlflowerforyou
I was very clear with him i communicate for a living i sent a message asking if he was ok you know all the right adult things too do and he was on here so guess it was just mesad(Joke)
I,m ok i have been through worst i just hate losing what you thought was a friend x

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:42 AM
Edited by crystel on Wed 05/27/09 09:43 AM

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:23 AM

Thats like the guy the other day that I talked to.. he called, i said a few basic everyday things.. he moaned a little, breathed hard, and then hung up. lol. GEE!!! laugh

Glad I could help ya.. AS YOU WERE SOLDIER!!! :tongue:
well i don,t mind them going quiet after those kind of phone calls:wink:

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:21 AM

Well, if so i've got a proposition 1) bring me your dog cause in my spare time i take in mistreated Pits get them back into normal living get them to tame down and then rehome them. 2) bring your fighting gloves b/c if u are man enough to make a dog fight you have to be man enough to get into a real fight.

And yes Micheal Vick should have been sent to jail for life he should never play football again!!!

Well said anyone that supports dog fighting should be shot!!!

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:17 AM

Women are guilty of this also , not just men
oh too true thats why i put people and not mensmooched

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:08 AM

It happens to the best of us

Just chaulk it up and move on

There are great people here!:heart:
i know met some great people on herelove flowerforyou

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:06 AM

that happens in real life too. I don't know the answer. I wish some people could just be honest
Oh i know but you would think on here its easier than face too face to just say sorry i,m not intrested x

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:04 AM
Hi guys just wondering why so many people have too play games on these kind of sites?
You start talking too someone getting on really well and then they vanish ignore your messages and just make you feel completely let down by man kind again.
Why if you have built up a friendship, can,t people just be honest and tell you that they are no longer intrested.
Surely we are all adults
Oh well rant over think i shall give up and stick too my dogs they are always loyal xxx

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 04:13 AM
I will stay single until i meet the man that truly deserves me:angel: or can handle me....!!!devil

crystel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 04:09 AM
let down

crystel's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:27 PM

if she was closer, England is far to stretch my neck.
sure i could blow you a kiss smooched
in person would be better dont ya think.
ok let me jump on a plane:banana:

crystel's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:15 PM

if she was closer, England is far to stretch my neck.
sure i could blow you a kiss smooched

crystel's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:09 PM
If he would let meblushing ????