Community > Posts By > crystel

crystel's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:48 AM
Hi Just wanted too say hello too everyone i am new too this site tried others but was told this one was good so here i go another leap of faith.smooched

crystel's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:39 AM
Edited by crystel on Mon 05/18/09 08:00 AM
Hey i,m English and definitely not crazyflowerforyou

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:48 PM

I may not have learned a lot after 51 years, but I have learned that if you can't get what you want, you have to learn to enjoy what you can get.laugh laugh bigsmile
well how can i enjoy it when:cry: :cry: i can,t get a match??

Awe Crystel. I can't imagine what the problem is other than your location, there just aren't enough UK members here... You are so pretty and seem like you'd be fun to know. Hang in there, I'm sure feral will find someone. In the meanwhile if you want more friends I'd be honored.

I would love too be friends honey flowerforyou

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:33 PM

Can anyone recommend a good room to just hang out and chat?

My Bedroom... j/k sorry it was too easy

LOL, and you would allow me to just hang out and chat? I think not! Bad boy devil

Well your profile does say "Looking for Women" not men. And so actually yeah I would just chat... I'd look a lot too:tongue:, but I'd still chat.

flowerforyou

lol, cute Dave:wink: :wink:

I may not have learned a lot after 51 years, but I have learned that if you can't get what you want, you have to learn to enjoy what you can get.laugh laugh bigsmile
well how can i enjoy it when:cry: :cry: i can,t get a match??

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:24 PM

no one loves ladies in Missouri either. Im miles away from EVERYone:cry:
I agree Liz can,t believe men would ignore you they must all be MADhuh

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:08 PM
Hi feral can i have another match the others didnt love me not one reply :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: think guys dont want too talk too a girl from the UK brokenheart

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:21 PM
Me too i emailed everyone NO ONE loves me today :cry: brokenheart :cry: brokenheart :cry:

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:16 AM

Crystel - I know what its like not to email issac... I live to far away and couldnt email him either.

As for myself... Onomar and myself are talking, OC finally sent me an email back and I emailed Rz.
Hi bearfan think alot of us women have had problems emailing issac oh well you look lovely so his lost x

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:15 AM

:heart:

Feral? Got coffee? H2O? Munchies?
Hi Storm you dont, know me but seen you on here and just wanted too say hope you are feeling abit better miagranes are the worst shame i,m in another country as i am a healer by trade hope it passes soon flowerforyou

thank you my friend from across the pond.flowerforyou :heart:
You are welcome Honey are you feeling any better?

It comes and goes. Now listening to Native American chants CD..ironicly that is the only thing that I can listen to at this time...would LOVE some tea though laugh I will return to bed in a few..hate wasting a day like this though.. I have stuff I want to DO!:tongue:
Yes never good when it stops you living your life i will send you some healing and hope you get better soon so you can get on with thingsflowerforyou

Thanks Crystal.:heart:
I have the music going...a geo nearby and essential oils going.
thats all great honey now all you need is a nice new partner that can massage your pressure points or give you some reflexology OK well we can all dream can,t we xx:wink:

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:06 AM
Ok feral all my emails sent apart from issac can,t email him i,m too oldsad sad sad

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:04 AM

Hi Storm you dont, know me but seen you on here and just wanted too say hope you are feeling abit better miagranes are the worst shame i,m in another country as i am a healer by trade hope it passes soon flowerforyou

It comes and goes. Now listening to Native American chants CD..ironicly that is the only thing that I can listen to at this time...would LOVE some tea though laugh I will return to bed in a few..hate wasting a day like this though.. I have stuff I want to DO!:tongue:
Yes never good when it stops you living your life i will send you some healing and hope you get better soon so you can get on with thingsflowerforyou

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:42 AM

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:36 AM

Crystel I have no one from England right now......want someone else....I have a few good ones in mind. Yes feral i trust your match making skills so hit me with what you have xx

laugh

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:33 AM
FERAL found the dog that i thought had kidnapped you but no matter how much i tickle him he won,t tell me where you are ??laugh laugh

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:31 AM

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:12 AM
Hi Feral I am back in if any lovely guys form the UK come up.
Happy too make friends with anyone though so match me up when you are readyflowerforyou

crystel's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:10 AM

I didnt get a hug from u feral :cry:

Oh OC my sweetie i,ll give you a hug tooflowerforyou :heart:

((((((((OC))))))))

BIG HUGE HUGS....

crystel's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:37 PM
Hey feral I,m back in if you find any nice guys from the UK that would be a bonus.
I have made some fantastic friends and i thank you from the bottom of my:heart:

crystel's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:29 AM

thought I was bannished?
Why would they banish you, you are lovely:wink: flowerforyou

crystel's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:54 AM

crystel.....I love you and the oc-meister together.....I hope honestly that something comes of that one......and he makes you yearn to move to the states.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

crystel e-mail chuck page 4

tommieg page 1

randy912 page 3
Thanks feralflowerforyou OC is a dream even if he is younger than me wish i could send u real flowers you are a star