Community > Posts By > Gentleblank

Gentleblank's photo
Thu 01/21/10 10:33 AM
I'm thinking about if I should go 2 the gym 2nite and exercise or not.

Gentleblank's photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:40 AM

if you wouldn't lower your standards when buying a car, or a house... why would you lower your standards with something so important... your relationships...

i really wanted to buy a volvo but i couldn't afford it, so i chose a chevy.

i really wanted a home with acreage outside the city but i couldn't handle that sort of mortgage, so i chose a semi-attached near the city.

~~~~~~

i'm not saying that anyone SHOULD settle but sometimes it's best to enjoy and appreciate those things which are within our reach.

I totally agree with this comment because some people's standards are WAY out of line with reality and they don't even know it.

Gentleblank's photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:38 AM
Yes, it's okay to lower your standards if the person you're falling for doesn't meet them, but you would want to be careful of how low you lower them to.

Gentleblank's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:42 AM
Fantastic body

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:59 AM
Edited by Gentleblank on Fri 06/05/09 11:00 AM

THE ORIGINAL BUTT HEAD.........

Thank you and just a note for the guy that said that I'm into "superficial physical beauty." I am just willing to tell the truth since the majority of women that would see that guy on a street corner would say the same thing about him, that he's in good shape and it is surprising to see someone on the street playing a guitar especially dressed like that.

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:51 AM
Edited by Gentleblank on Fri 06/05/09 10:52 AM

Can't stop staring at that naked cowboy.

I know I can't either stop staring at his butt, which is in pretty good shape. I would really freak out if I really saw that guy on a street corner. It would be rather amazing to see a guy in that shape mostly naked playing a guitar.

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:16 AM
Edited by Gentleblank on Fri 06/05/09 10:18 AM

in his younger days, Pete would sing on street corners

laugh laugh

The naked cowboy is now approaching the pole to pole dance. If he's naked why does he have a speedo on?

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 05/29/09 10:35 PM

gentle as kitten

That is sooooooooooo correct.

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:12 PM
Alejandro Fernandez

Gentleblank's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:33 PM
<-------from 714 (Orange County)

Gentleblank's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:28 PM
I think online dating is just as difficult as any other form of dating. It's extremely difficult to meet someone that has the same values as myself (i.e. doesn't want to just jump into bed with me and isn't materialistic).

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:55 PM
Do you have a picture?

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:01 PM

Oral sex on the first date, intercourse on the second.

happy

Any form of sex on the first day isn't appropriate.

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 03/06/09 01:58 PM

I wait until I'm in a caring relationship.

The problem with becoming sexually active only when you're in a "caring relationship" is that sometimes the person can stop caring for you.

Gentleblank's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:13 AM
Single but looking

Gentleblank's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:11 AM

only because he/she had lot of money ???

No, I'm not interested in a person for their money. I'm interested in what's inside the persons heart and how they treat me as the true lady that I am.

Gentleblank's photo
Thu 02/19/09 01:07 PM

I joined this site in hope of getting to know more people! and may be to find somebody to bond with and eventually to share my life with, but what is going on?? isn't there any body with the same view on this site?ohwell

I totally agree with you on this point. It's amazing how many single men are supposedly out there, but they choose to be a jerk or disrespectful so that turns us true ladies off by their behavior. The supposed single men need to be gentlemen and respect us ladies that have good values (an example would be to sleep with the man/men before really getting to know them). Now, that takes me to another topic of when you should sleep with the man?

Basically, all I'm asking for is a man with good midwestern values that appreciates a true lady that would be willing to cook, clean and take care of him ONLY if he isn't materialistic, shows respect, appreciation and doesn't only take.

Gentleblank's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:13 AM

flowerforyou if a woman likes you she'll let you knowflowerforyou

If the lady is to shy to tell you that she likes you then of course she won't let you know. That's the way I am. I would never go up to a man and tell him that I like him. He would have to make the first move.

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 02/13/09 02:35 PM

looked at me and cried

Why when I looked at you I cried?

Gentleblank's photo
Fri 02/13/09 02:06 PM

Enjoyed looking at my bone:tongue:

It was rather intersting but could use some trimming. Hey, maybe the dog would be willing to trim you. Just kidding.

Previous 1