Community > Posts By > AnthonyMcKinney

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:36 PM
Well I would, but thats probably because I am in the same boat, lol.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:28 AM
I love to play D&D. I have been doing it for years, and like you said, its a great way to unwind. Having said that though, I know plenty of people that take the game way to seriously (first hint, its a game...) and are the type that all our stereotypes come from. Word to the wise, dont expect to find normal, sane people playing DnD at a comic shop, it just doesnt happen.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Sun 03/23/08 03:47 PM
I just got into Nightwish like a week ago actually and I love them. I prefer the new singer to the older one, but its all good in my opinion.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:00 PM
Getting ready for work...And sitting in front of a computer, lol.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:17 PM
Best band ever? I would have to say something the revolutionized music like never before, so either Beatles or Black Sabbath gets my vote for that.

My favorite band though would be Megadeth, though I have to say that Devildriver is quickly winning me over. If Dez can keep up the pace for a 4th cd they might just be the next metal act to beat.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Fri 03/21/08 01:21 AM
I can colonize Mars, sign me up....Oh wait, you mean hypothetically dont you? Well in that case the answer is still yes. Even if I have to bring my own oxygen tank.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:54 AM
Well as a gamer myself I can understand wanting to play video games, but I have never, EVER chose video games over my girlfriend. So yes, you are right about choosing to leave him. He may be a nice guy, but he has a lot of growing up to do first. By the way, I'm only 20 and I already have made that distinction.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:43 PM
Yes, even being a male. Sometimes I find it hard to be a man, I always feel like I might be failing at it. Then again I might just be to critical of myself.

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:49 AM
If you had to be dating every girl you were friends with I would have like 30 girlfriends. And as cool as that sounds I know that the headache involved just wouldnt be worth it, lol.

But yes, you can be friends with someone of the opposite sex. The key is being mature about it

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:51 AM
I cant even begin to count the ways that this man has impacted my life. I'm so sad that he has given me so much and I have never had the chance to meet him. I can only take solace that he is on that last epic adventure into the other planes...

AnthonyMcKinney's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:38 PM
Hellkitten54 is right, thats probably the best way. Unfortunately you might have to get police involved, especially if you feel threatened at all. Honestly if a guy is stalking you then getting a restraining order is probably the best way to go about this.