Community > Posts By > browncat

browncat's photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:10 PM

You don't have to understand it but everyone has right to their preferences. They may be unrealistic but that's their problem, not yours.
thanks for your imput. I understand that we all have preferences and I don't consider it "my" problem, I'm just wondering what them thought process is. Thanks for you concern. LMAO.!!

browncat's photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:14 PM
Yay.. simple. It's your choice .

browncat's photo
Fri 11/02/12 10:15 PM
Interesting insights:

Plain physical attraction.

Low self esteem.

Breeding qualities.

hypocrites .

Beautiful people can be ugly inside. Ugly people can be beautiful inside... Beauty is beyond physical :)

browncat's photo
Fri 11/02/12 08:33 PM
Help me understand that mentality? If you are a "big" woman and are excluding men that are overweight how can you even say that without being in shape yourself?? I prefer thick woman myself but don't close my mind to all sizes.. what do you think?

browncat's photo
Sat 10/27/12 07:55 PM
I prefer mature women because they are confident in their skin, through playing head games, knowledgeable, and can't leave out sexy :)
I'm MY OPINION ..

browncat's photo
Sat 10/27/12 08:53 AM
Dang!! I was intrigued by your post because I get that almost each time I chat with someone but it appears I'm here to early :)
I assume I get asked because women assume there is something wrong with me or I got dumped because I did something?? Of course , they are single also ... Good question. I'll bro curious to see what others reply...