Community > Posts By > Unkn0vv17

Unkn0vv17's photo
Fri 07/29/11 12:09 AM
I thought about getting a tattoo, but when it comes to needles...I'm a wuss. The most extreme tattoo I though about getting was a tiger tattooed across my back. The humorous tattoo would be "Made In USA" on the bottom of my foot or across my butt...laugh

Unkn0vv17's photo
Thu 07/28/11 02:56 AM
Spelunking between the sheets.

Unkn0vv17's photo
Mon 07/25/11 02:55 AM
Edited by Unkn0vv17 on Mon 07/25/11 02:55 AM

Re-post from one of my friend:

* I don't need to find a million reasons why i love you....
Because seeing you explains everything.

* (woman said to her man) : You are like the best meal ever!! with just 1 piece of sausage, 2 eggs, and a glass of milk, it can fill my stomach for 9 months.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

lol, very nice. Not sure if I can post up youtube videos here, but I'm going to give it a try. If you want a good laugh look up "simplepickup" Group of guys going around town trying to get girls numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5QYeJo9xU

Unkn0vv17's photo
Mon 07/25/11 02:34 AM
I'm into photography.

One of the projects that I was working on...Composites of myself.

Placed together a shot of San Francisco from Alcatraz.

Unkn0vv17's photo
Mon 07/25/11 01:59 AM
What other information would I need to build up my profile?

Unkn0vv17's photo
Mon 07/25/11 01:40 AM
The heat is not going to kill us...just stay inside. lol. I've been living in Phoenix my whole life. I think I'm used to the heat...I complain about it, but used to it.

Unkn0vv17's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:16 PM
ha, NO STALKING. Well, i guess it was kind of my fault for waiting 2 hours. I didn't really give her a specific time to meet me there. She was getting ready when I was getting off work, and told her to not rush...lol Probably won't get a hold of her till she gets a hold of me. Kinda nerve wrecking...

Unkn0vv17's photo
Mon 05/24/10 08:00 PM
Hey guys,

First of all, I admit that I don't go out on dates much. Infact, last night was my first date in probably 4 years...lol. Well, I'm not sure if it went well and being on a Sunday night, there was nothing open that we can have fun. Why that late you ask? I had to work till 6:30pm.

Well, I debated whether I should take her to a nice restaurant or a laid back place for our first date. My decision was a laid back restaurant (wished I chose the other) so we can talk and get to know more of each other. She decided to meet up since it was our first date. Well, I ended up waiting for her for 2 hours. I almost thought that I was being stood up, then got a text saying shes on her way.

So, she finally gets there and we met outside the restaurant. Gave her a single rose since I thought it would be nice. We sat in the restaurant and talked most of the time. After we left the rest. walked her to her car and asked if she wanted to go to Dave & Busters. She said that she has to work 8:30 in the morning so we didn't go, but were talking outside the restaurant for another 50 mins. She gave me a hug and we parted. Told her to give me a text when she gets home.

She texted "Home safe. I had a fun night thx"

I texted back "Glad you're home, wish it was earlier in the day so we could of done something more fun."

She texted "It's ok. I still have fun"

Today is a new day and I haven't heard from her since. My friends told me not to text her, and act like i don't care. Is that the right thing to do? I honestly don't know how the date went...

What are some of your perspectives?

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sun 04/04/10 01:35 PM
Happy Easter everyone!

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sat 03/13/10 10:54 PM
Checking in from West Phoenix. Hi...waving

Unkn0vv17's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:10 PM
I don't compare the other girls to her. I rate on their profile and interest. I get matches sometimes but when i try talking to them usually no response?...

Unkn0vv17's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:29 PM
^^ haha, i doubt it. Been on here for awhile haven't had any luck. Oh well...

Unkn0vv17's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:24 PM
Edited by Unkn0vv17 on Thu 03/12/09 09:28 PM
Yea, most likely we're just staying friends. Just going to be there for her when she needs a friend. Pretty bummed out about the whole situation, oh well nothing I can do.

Thanks for all the comments though...if you guys were here beer would be on me...lol drinker

Unkn0vv17's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:05 PM
Edited by Unkn0vv17 on Thu 03/12/09 08:06 PM
Ok, not sure if this the the right area, but it does somehow deals with friendship relationship? Anyways heres the long story...

I have a friend that I liked for awhile now. I know she really likes another person, so I didn't really tell her anything. One day she was talking with a friend about me and how i'm always nice to her, pay for dinner, etc. So, out of curiosity she asked if i liked her. I probably shouldn't of admitted that i liked her but i was hoping she had some feeling towards me. She told me that she only think of me as a friend. So yea, i was pretty bummed, but i wasn't really expecting much since she likes the other guy.

So whatever, I acted like nothing had happen and we were still friends after that incident. Later that night her and I went to a friends party. We had a few drinks and we got a little touchy touchy...nothing happened (I know she was drunk and i'm not a type of person that would take advantage of a girl) After the people had left she fell asleep on the ground for 40 mins so i woke her up and moved her to the couch. So, she was cold so i hugged onto her to keep her warm on the couch. Then friends came back from dropping off a friend so we decided to go since she was tired. When i dropped her home she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Not bad for being tipsy and remember what happened through the night.

The next day, we talked about what happened at the party and she apologized for everything that had happened. Surprisingly we are still friends afterwards.

I told a few of my friends about it and they said that she might be scared to admit that she likes me too? Some also said cause since the person she likes wasn't there and she knew that i liked her thats why she acted that way?

Just need your opinion...

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:28 AM

I would date an Asian guy blushing :smile: if one asked me that is...:smile:

flowerforyou

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:26 AM

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm???? I cant say it here!!!:wink: laugh laugh laugh

But hey I have no problem dating asians......I even married one once........but I did get tired of rice everyday~!!!!laugh laugh

Hey, I do get tired of eating rice. So, I do eat other things than rice.:tongue:
Doooooooood I used to make a nice roast beef dinner with mashed potatoes and he would say..........WHEREZ THE RICE???huh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Have you seen the movie "fast and furious" The cars you see there with all those ridiculous things done to it...those are ricers.

I would love to have some roast beef dinner with mashed potatoes....and without the rice.

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:15 AM

Ricers are not

Hey, i agree with you. I hate ricers...always laugh at one each time i drive by one.

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:13 AM

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm???? I cant say it here!!!:wink: laugh laugh laugh

But hey I have no problem dating asians......I even married one once........but I did get tired of rice everyday~!!!!laugh laugh

Hey, I do get tired of eating rice. So, I do eat other things than rice.:tongue:

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:54 AM

I don't think the topic is about penis size .... we should maybe get back on track .

Yea, I knew once i start up this thread it's going to be about penises. Don't really care...

Unkn0vv17's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:51 AM
Hey, don't really care what people say about penis size. Small or not I'm happy with what I have:smile: . If girls only care about the size (no offense) thats ignorance.

Previous 1