Community > Posts By > godsbeauty

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:52 PM
off,nice talking to everyone.
bye people lol

xoxo grace

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:47 PM

so wheres all the bloody guys then?? lol the majority on here i find only go for the lookers.and to be honest we dont even know if half of the pictures are actually of gorgeous women or are they fakes.we have had a few on here in the past!!laugh

sounds like someones a little jealous lol jk jk
nah not jealous!! far from it..we have had alot of fake women on here and they have been caught red handed!! lollaugh

o ok,well theres fakes on almost every site so wouldnt doubt it lol

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:39 PM

so wheres all the bloody guys then?? lol the majority on here i find only go for the lookers.and to be honest we dont even know if half of the pictures are actually of gorgeous women or are they fakes.we have had a few on here in the past!!laugh

sounds like someones a little jealous lol jk jk

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:35 PM

rite..tell me folks ..do you go for looks first or personality? often enough we could be chatting with people from one day to the next and think god i actually fancy this person, they are so funny and nice.yet not really a looker but i dont give a dam!!theres just something there that makes my heart go boom!! lol know what i mean? personally i go for personality if they are a looker as well then great but it doesnt bother me!

I wouldnt want no ugly ass guy....so im going with looks ahah

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:04 PM

Happy:

It's not difficult to make a woman happy.

A man only needs to be:

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
44. compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, ALSO:

51. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:

1. Show up naked
2. Bring food

Kat

hmm takes alot more than that to make me happy.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:58 PM

Okay normally I don't post about my personal life (because I don't really have one). But I've been talking to this guy I met online, not here, he found me on myspace around Christmas time.

Hes been talking a good game, we talk pretty much every night. Ive invited him out a few times but he lives about 40 miles from me. He also keeps talking about taking me out, but has yet to make good on that. In an attempt to be trusting, Ive just let it go, continue to chat and never take anything too seriously.

Today I get this complimentary comment on my page, so I went to comment him back...but got a little lost in checking out the females profiles on his page. Evidently hes this complimentary to all of his single female friends.

So do I call him out on it? This is likely what Ill do because I can't keep my mouth shut to save my life. Or do I just let it go and see if he ever actually makes good on the plans he keeps making with me?

And why ON EARTH cant men actually fall for a girl and be as sweet as they are when they are screwing around with them or on them?

i would call him out!!
but thats my opinion lol

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:54 PM
about britney spears....
cause personally i think she needs to stand up for herself.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:50 PM
in frisco this weekend,and I want to bring some people I havent met,make things interesting...you know lol
Anyways if you dont have any plans hit me up for the info.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:50 AM

for all your opinions..aparently my friend sees things alot differently then most lol

what attracts people to be friends are similar values - it'll be interesting how long she'll continue to be your friend - just a thought

not always..

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:46 AM
for all your opinions..aparently my friend sees things alot differently then most lol

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:40 AM
like i said i think much differently...so to me cheatings isnt ok.just wanted other peoples opinions...

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:31 AM
A friend of mine says cheating is ok because it helps a relationship grow....however I think much differently lol
anyways just want some opinions do you think seeing other people while your with someone is ok??

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:24 AM
hey..welcome

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:23 AM
lucky and pretty lol

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:13 PM

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:03 PM
usually use myspace,but thought i would try this out...
well hit me up

2 Next