Community > Posts By > dragonwhyr

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:44 PM
Need more on the about me part, but with that pic, the ladies should love you, good luck, and welcome to JSH. Keep posting on the forums and youll see that more and more people come to check you out.

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:53 PM
true man always pays, unless forced by the woman

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:46 PM
Id also like a '69 GTO judge, fully decked

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:43 PM

any model of Ferrari, or an old school Shelby GT500

nice pick with the gt500, but to many people only liked it or even new about it from gone in 60 sec.

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:37 PM

Mine is a McLaren F1, and the somewhat new T-rex motorcycle/trike, What is yours????

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:30 PM
Welcome to the site flower, hope you enjoy our community, the best/main thing i can say is be yourself, dont try to hide, cos your defenses can be picked away, then you look like a liar, it takes time so dont expect anything right away. The more you post stuff, the more you get recognized, and ill let my friends on the site tell you more...

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:27 PM
very true

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:23 PM
gently try to coach them over time, but either way if they are a perfect match, then it shouldn't matter.

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:21 PM
ive accomplished all goals but two, and one leads to others. I want to get my commercial license for heli pilot, and find my ONE true love who ever you may be

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:19 PM
haha, now thats funnylaugh laugh drinker

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:17 PM

So it seems my best conversation is music with people. Where's my fellow headbanger's at?!

Check out my myspace, and you see a whole mix of good sh**. wish i could fit it all. www.myspace.com/dragonwhyr

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:04 PM
be careful mate, hope he watching over you as well

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:54 PM

I was having sex with an ex of mine once, and she pulled a knife on me. She left the room, came back, sat right back on top of me, and pulled a knife from behind her back. I pushed her and ran. laugh

Now thats a crazy bit**, no offense

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:41 PM
now thats one to pass on...laugh laugh laugh laugh

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:34 PM
My top quote...If ignorance is bliss, then y aren't more people happy

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:30 PM
man, ive seen a couple, but im hopeing im on some bodies list

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:29 PM
lol, love it

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:20 PM
Im a greek irish american, the irish in me is why people dont believe im greek, its the light skin

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:17 PM

I had the misfortune of running across someone who thought that his ancestors did not come from another country. As much as Zach and I would keep telling him otherwise, he still firmly believed that his heritage was Texan.
This man was not Native American. His ancestors are not indian.
If your ancestors are indian, you have all of the right in the world to claim the great US of A as your land!

I do not know if others out there think the same way this guy did. If there are others, I ask you to look back a little further in time.

In my eyes, I believe it is important to know where you came from. It's good to know what blood you have flowing through you, and it's good to know about your own people.
This allows us to be more open to other cultures, it allows us to learn about a culture we never thought about learning before, and it allows us to know who are family really was, and still possibly is.

America is full of people from all over the world.
We are a country of many countries.
It's time that we all start appreciating where we came from.
Hopefully it will do us some good.

here, heredrinker

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:14 PM

My fav.... When life hands you lemmons, make orange juice and leave the whole world wondering how

thats a good one

My fav is "To the world you may only be one person, but to one person you may be the world"

very good one, and so true on so many levels