Community > Posts By > Sia2

no photo
Tue 01/12/21 04:08 AM
you need to find something that will give meaning to your life hahah..

no photo
Tue 01/12/21 01:08 AM
If what you mean by being single is having no relationship for a long time..Mmmm..actually its a mixed feelings haha. The advantage for me is that I have more time for myself. Since I don't have anyone beside me aside from my family, I learned to train myself to be strong and independent to protect those people who love me. Its like my family becomes a center of my life and my attention is focus on how to make myself stronger each day. I am not saying that you cannot do all those things if you are in a relationship.. For me life is about priorities and its about how we think things that makes it positive or negative ..its your outlook in life.. The disadvantage for me is during those times that i fail and no one is there to comfort me..sometimes your trying to seek someone..Well I'm always telling myself that God has a better plan for :)

no photo
Wed 01/06/21 05:11 AM
Good day! Mmm..I would like to give my honest opinion. I agree that everyone has its own opinion on this. Being a single dad is not someones choice, maybe there are some but who would'nt wish to have a complete family with a wife on their side right? For sure every parents would wish the best for their children.For me being a single dad is something that you should be proud of. Because it shows how responsible you are. The disadvantage for that is if you are looking for someone to start a new relationship. Don't get me wrong but there are woman who dont like to be with someone with kids. Maybe because the attention will be divided to both of them and your priority is always your child. But there are also some who are open to be a stepmom for someone just to be with a man that they really love :)
Just be who you are and let others accept you for who you are and what you have. Single dad are those who are blessed. Opinion is opinion but you have to listen to your own self because its your own life and you know your self better :)

no photo
Sat 01/02/21 05:06 AM
everytime i'm having a bad day i'm telling my self that everything will be fine and it will never last. Everything is temporary and later on I will be fine. Sometimes its how we see things that makes them bad. Like in my work, if i have lots of patients I might have a bad day if i will think that i will be busy for the next 12 hours. But if I will tell myself that I will have a lot to learn for the next 12 hours everything will change..my mood, my level of stress and the people around me. Mmmm..its just my opinion. Everyone has its own coping mechanism and this is how i manage mine :)

no photo
Sat 01/02/21 01:13 AM
:smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:30 PM
chatting you doesn't mean loving you. it's about knowing you :)

no photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:24 AM
I agree :) because some person are afraid of rejection. that is why they are afraid to reveal their true self

no photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:23 AM
Its easy to meet someone but its difficult to find a real one :)

no photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:21 AM
There are people who will really reply. You can just say Hi or how are you..then the conversation will start

no photo
Sun 07/19/20 10:45 AM
beauty is not just about physical. anyone who see what is inside is the real beauty :)

no photo
Sun 07/19/20 09:37 AM
Usually people will pretend to be someone else because they are afraid of rejection. in contrary, some may expect to find a perfect person here.In the end, what we see is another person and what we're looking is just an imaginary. Being yourself and accepting the faults of others is the only way that we can find our perfect match :) So don't lose hope. Just believe and be yourself :)

no photo
Tue 03/31/20 10:13 AM
even if it is only under the tree as long as the person is sincere. It would be a best date ever. :smile:

no photo
Tue 03/31/20 10:09 AM
Mmmm..for me I was born when it was raining. Thats why my parents said that rain is a blessing. because I was born during rainy season. Everytime there is rain, it's either I am very sad or there will be a good news. And it is really true!!!

no photo
Sun 03/29/20 07:48 AM
then you will have someone who will love your money and not you hehe..

no photo
Thu 03/26/20 03:56 AM
There is. You just have to believe.:smile: