Community > Posts By > faviej

faviej's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:26 PM
It is every Thursday night, so there is still time.

faviej's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:19 PM
I like PAhappy

faviej's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:17 PM
Ok so I was going to go to the singles night and check it out so I could write an update on here about how it was, but I lost my nerve. I could not find anyone single to go with.

faviej's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:36 PM
I have never been to the event so I am not sure what the turn out is, but I saw that The Movies in Meadville, PA has a singles night. It is Thursday from 6:00pm-7:00pm, then I guess people go see a show after, I'm not really sure, but I just thought I would mention it.happy

faviej's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:15 PM
mmm...Diet dr. Pepper. I have a 12 pack in the kitchen, it is my favorite pop.

faviej's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:56 PM
Edited by faviej on Tue 11/18/08 04:58 PM
Could I get a free vacation out of this affair, then dump them?

faviej's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:06 PM
Thanks!!!
I did learn alot in my last relationship both good and bad. According to Kate Nash, dirt is where the flowers grow, that relationship was also full of BS so with dirt and BS I guessing I have a handsom flower on its way. flowers

faviej's photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:56 PM
I meet a guy on JSH in January and we dated for 6 months November 6th. On the 7th I found him in bed with another woman, after a few days of crying and a long convocation with him I have realized that he was never right for me and no matter how much I had done for him I was not right for him.

Anyway, I just wanted to re-introduce myself here on mingle and say hello.
flowerforyou

faviej's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:55 PM
flowerforyou

faviej's photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:00 PM
Anywhere but where I am.

faviej's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:41 AM
Good range of picture and what a cute kitty. :smile:

faviej's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:12 AM
I finally finished reading the whole discussion and I would like to Thank you Lex your commentary, it had me laughing for hours. laugh laugh laugh laugh

faviej's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:00 AM
hehehappy

faviej's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:17 PM
unsatisfied

faviej's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:18 AM

Well honestly, if this happened with my gf I would be mad. All she would have had to do is to stop talking to him. All people are different, but it would upset me

I agree, stop talking.... If a converasation goes in a way that I don't like, I have the skills to pull it back to where I want it.... It's not being "nice" to go along with someone when you are uncomfortable....It's weak.....

I would not say it is weak to keep talking, If the guy was my friend and we hadn't really talked dirty in the past then he started to talk dirty I would think it would kind of hit me as a shock and I would first just try to say no and change the subject. I would not call it weak ethier because not everyone has the same skill set to just pull back.

faviej's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:47 AM
I don't think the shower comment is a big deal if it was just that a comment in passing and you didn't mean for it to be more. I have done the same thing. If a friend ask me what I am up to I am going to tell the truth I don't even think about, if I just got out of the shower I am going to say that. I have had a few male friends take it as more than it is and since you are friends you don't want to just stop talking to them so you say no I’m not going into any details and try to change the subject but this doesn't work. I would not say anything to your boyfriend it's not like you said please beat off on the thought that I just got out of the shower. I don't know if I could talk to that guy any more though, after that I personally would feel disrespected.
As for the boyfriend, it is okay that you have never met; all that matters is that you guys are okay with the arrangement. I would just suggest communicating with him about your concern. I would say “I know you have a lot going on with your military responsibilities and many other priorities in your life right now (insert whatever else may be on his mind or stressors) but I was wondering where I fall in that list of priorities.” I would make a game out of it at this point to lighten the mood and say “You are in my top 5”, then I would list my top five and invite him to play along.”

This is just me though you need to do whatever you feel comfortable with. Good luck!:smile:

faviej's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:02 PM

Earlier I got too feeling extremely horny. So your not alone on that one!! And seems like when were all on our periods we get really frisky feeling!! When that happen makes us want to get extra frisky. I know that happens too me lol

I was just having this same convo with another friend. lol

faviej's photo
Thu 03/20/08 09:44 AM

All encompassing love :heart: and invisibility at times :smile:

Faviej, have you already mastered your powers??????????
And how did you come up w/ your username??????drinker drinker drinker drinker

My powers still need lots and lots of work. The story of my name is a bit lame but it goes like this: One of my roomies in college used to call me favie because I was her favorite roommate but then some of the other roommates felt left out so she started to call me faviej because I was her favortie rommie with a name starting with the letter J. I have used this nickname on all sites since then for consistancy and it is one less thing to remember. happy

faviej's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:22 PM
I don’t know if it is wrong of me to say but I don’t really want a guy that likes just BBW. I want a guy that just likes me and will support me at any size whether it is the size that I am now or when I am back down in weight. I do need acceptance of the size I am now and his support in my efforts to lose weight. So the basic message after reading over what I just wrote is I want him to want what I want. happy lol

faviej's photo
Tue 03/18/08 12:44 PM
Edited by faviej on Tue 03/18/08 12:44 PM

why are you all here if you dont believe in love on the internet???huh laugh laugh

possibly the potential to find love........

Bingo...:smile:

Here's to hoping drinker

Previous 1