Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:53 PM
Lol.
I can feel another tantrum coming on. sad

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:34 PM
Careful, we'll end up with more man hating topics.

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:15 PM
Hi Gabriel, are you an Angel.
McDonald's is good, especially the fries.

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:22 PM
Deus vos benedictio flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:12 PM
Happy birthday flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:10 PM
Happy birthday flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:07 PM

If women are so intelligent and profound, why are all the great poets men?

Maybe because men talk the talk whereas women walk the walk.
In other words, if you want anything said, ask a man, if you want anything done, ask a woman. :smile:

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 02:50 AM

many religions view sex as some sacred act for procreation of life between a husband and wife . I was unaware this include rape of minors . Once again .. The power of religion to brainwash . What about artificial insemination .. The creation of life In A test tube .. What does your god tell you about that . .

a Thousandfold Abomination!
Against Divine Law!:laughing: spock biggrin
oh Conrad .. But surely god will speak to them and say ... it is a baby and can be adopted .. rofl rofl

As much as you fool around on here you still speak more sense than most Blondey.
Let there be light.

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 02:26 AM
Keep the home fires burning.
A beautiful song for our heroes. VE Day. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 02:21 AM
Victory in Europe day.
To the fallen, thank you.

�����
They were summoned from the hillside, they were called in from the glen, And the country found them ready at the stirring call for men.
Let no tears add to their hardships, as the soldiers pass along,
And although your heart is breaking, make it sing this cheery song:

Keep the Home Fires Burning, While your hearts are yearning,
Though your lads are far away they dream of home.
There's a silver lining, through the dark clouds shining,
Turn the dark cloud inside out, 'til the boys come home.
Overseas there came a pleading, 'Help a nation in distress.'
And we gave our glorious laddies, honor bade us do no less, For no gallant son of freedom to a tyrant's yoke should bend,
And a noble heart must answer to the sacred call of friends.

Keep the Home Fires Burning, While your hearts are yearning, Though your lads are far away they dream of home. There's a silver lining, through the dark clouds shining, Turn the dark cloud inside out 'til the boys come home.

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:31 AM

To FunkyF:
It appears one just fell off

You mean a squirrel or a nut.
If it was a squirrel I do hope it's ok
I often take my dog to the woods near me where there is a red squirrel population. I've never seen one fall yet but I've noticed quite a few nut cases there. I often wonder if they are on mingle2.

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:20 AM
Awful. Too much vodka last night.

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:17 AM
If you want to catch a squirrel just climb a tree and act like a nut.

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 07:04 AM
Don't waste time looking back, rather look forward to the day when a beautiful heart will walk into your life, because she will.

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 06:44 AM

... Ya know what? I have no words for the things you insinuated of my character.. Again.. Again.. Oh and one more time, again.

*blank stare*

Point them out Storm and I'll have discreet words lol
How's you and how's Houston girl.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 04:07 PM

Hey hi this is fr ppl who need frnds in India

Is there a better option, like toothache.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 03:14 PM

Congrats TMommy!flowerforyou

What were you studying?
psychology

Fantastic marks, well done you.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 02:55 PM

I'll start caring about their free speech when they stop making my local 7-11 smell like someone's arm pit

Don't hold your breath lol
Well except when you're in the 7-11.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 02:42 PM
If those Muslims want free speech banned they should f--k off to one of those miserable Countries were it is banned.
Please pardon my French.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 02:27 PM

214 of the girls Nigerian Army rescued fron Boko Haram Islamic Terrorists from their forest strong hold last week have been confirmed pregnant.Apparently from repeated rapes (not that I am surprised anyway). My question is considering the psychological consequences of this,both long and short term,can abortion be justified in this instance? Both muslims,christians and all, your view

I say no, who's to say one's life is less important then another? And one can't call anything a "life" unless they've lived it. They would miss out on some possible hard times because of doing this, but they would miss out on any and all chances to experience love, laughter, happiness, excitement, and so forth many many more things they would totally and completely miss out on.

what love, laughter, happiness, excitement, and so forth many many more things are you talking about?
Time to set that infernal Book away and act like a compassionate human being for crying out loud!frustrated

I was about to write something similar.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25