Community > Posts By > nugglebugz

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:05 PM
Can you guys help me out here?
So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 months now, and he's 14 years older than I am. But is young at heart. When we first started dating, we hung out all the time. And had so much fun together. I lost my job, and he helped me out a lot. But the time we spent together slowly decreased.

A little about my boyfriend. He works like 9-5 ish. He also runs the poker in our city. 5/7 nights a week. So I rarely ever see him. He also is very popular, nicest guy ever. Very generous, and funny. He goes out the 2 nights a week that isn't poker, unless he works early in the morn. But he still goes out till like one when he works at 4 am. So yeah, when I lost my job he helped me out a lot, I did what I could do for him, and now that I'm working again I still help him out. I do the dishes, the floors, the laundry, take care of his dog, so on and so forth. He still helps me out in a finanical bind no questions asked. I never see him. He ditched out on me, on Monday and we practally have to scheduel time together! Is that normal?
We were supposed to hang out tonight, we watched the game, then take an hour nap. I'm like I'm leaving, bye. Ohh Ohhh I I I thought we were supposed to hang out? Yeah me be creeper and watch you sleep. I don't think so. So yeah
He's such a sweet guy, but I never see such guy..
Should I break it off? Any suggestions?

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:56 PM
Alright, So this is the story, I have been seeing this guy for about 2 months now. He really is a nice guy, treats me like a princess. He really has his sh*t together. Own's his house, own's 2 cars. Nice job, great family and friends. He let's me hang out at his house, when he is at work and out with his friends. Play online. watch tv chillax, do homework and such,

Except his roommate. I'm pretty sure that my boyfriend used to be in love with her, if not still. She is a very unhappy person, and my boyfriend the nice guy that he is, let her move in. He bought her tons of nice things. A brand new bed, new computer, big ass 47 inch plasma tv. All this stuff. Football games, trips to Chicago, and doubt she pays rent. She collects unemployment and doesn't even try to get a job.. Smokes weed everyday.. just a lazy a hole

Recently with in 2 and a half months she got back together with her ex, and now she is engaged (again) with this huge as* rock on her finger..

It was all about her finace, and nothing to do with my boyfriend. I started getting to know him, and is the nicest guy ever. I really like him a lot. But when I was drunk told him all the issues I had with her, and it just has gotten worse since then.

He goes I don't want to dissrespect my roommate, she feels like a guest in her house. (I'm there hangin out downstairs) When whenever she is there, she is in her room with her finance. Or at his house a good chunk of the time.. Also her fiancee's kid, has had a room in his house as well. It's not even her child. All decked out tons of toys and such, rediculus

I told him, I don't want to see him used. And everyone thinks ( his friends have all agree) that she uses him. I just can't wait for the year to be up where she get's married. ANd moves the hell out

Am I being selfish? He got mad when I said that she used him..
We are now on a break and I don't know what to do?
THanks for taking the time to read all of that

Please help?

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:23 PM

just make sure its not for the life insurance,he could live to 114 or you could just do what the women do on "snapped"laugh drinker jk hey if it works ,than more power to ya.

Lolsmokin laugh laugh laugh

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:22 PM

Love has no age....give it a try....why to changed for someone that you are not sure about....stay with him I would not change him if he treats me like a princes ...no way/

Yeah I really do like him a lot. The most amazing guy, but the whole break it to the parents thing...
Plus my brothers are very protective

Random side note

On a bad note he likes the cubs

I'm a brewer girl were watching the game now

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:10 PM
Does it really matter? I've been seeing this guy for about a month now, and he is the nicest guy ever. He treats me like a princess. He's thirty four and I'm twenty. I really don't see an major issue with it but I bet my parents do. They have a slight idea, but any advice?

Thanks a bunch

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 07/30/08 04:02 AM

Does it really matter? I've been seeing this guy for about a month now, and he is the nicest guy ever. He treats me like a princess. He's thirty four and I'm twenty. I really don't see an major issue with it but I bet my parents do. They have a slight idea, but any advice?

Thanks a bunch
flowerforyou Try to avoid introducing him for awhile, dont force it.flowerforyou Let you parent see your happiness and maybe they will adjust to the situation slowly. flowerforyou 34 isnt that oldlaugh Im 31 and i act the same as I did when I was 21laugh

lol he does as well the heart of a 24 year old a really nice guy

not in an incestual way but he remings me of my brother who is one of my best friends the nicest guy give you the shirt of his back and doesn't even know you very generous as well

man i'm really fallin for this guy

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:59 AM

morning.. still havent slept..so does that count as morning?

right i know how that goes. lol can't sleep just chillin out morning to yall

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:42 AM

Thanks a bunch

nugglebugz's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:23 PM

Could be worse, you could be in a jail cell right now with some big bull dyke bltch with a turkey baster in her hand saying "Hellllllllo nugglebugz"
Hey dude,whats up man,,,THAT was cute,lol,lol...laugh

Its one thing to feel like you got f..ked today,,,then its a WHOLE NOTHER STORY to KNOW YOU REALLY GOT F**ED TODAY,lol,lol

So the morral of this story would be to KNOW its better to have a fine than to having a bull dyke thinking YOUR FINE....lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink: bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I do agree.... Lol

nugglebugz's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:08 PM

Well....you got laid

true laugh

nugglebugz's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:06 PM
So today started off with my ex (who I am still friends with) came over at like 4:30 am. We just snuggled and whatever, then this morning came and we went to Walmart he needed some new tires for his car. After Walmart was the final goodbye.
He went to school at a college in my town, we dated for a good 8 months, and I think he was the first guy that I ever loved. I don't like to use that word but yeah... Anyway he graduated and is driving back home today, back to New Jersey. (I'm in good o' Wisconsin)

There was a lot of tears from me today, I'll really miss him. I went out to school after work and he already left I got a little emotional on the way home started crying and speeding..

Sure **** a sheriff pulls me over, I'm hysterical crying and starting to hyperventalate? I get out of the car to throw up, and it's just a fiasco.. 4 Sheriffs are there I'm just flipping out, One of them goes don't worry sweetie you're not in trouble. THen a cop comes and gives me 200 dollars in fines. 10 bucks for not wearing my seatbelt and 190 for suspended plates. Sure **** I had an unpaid parking ticket, and my plates are suspended. Ahhh now I'm finally home and I hope ya'll can brighten my day at all.

It would be a great help

Laura

nugglebugz's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:49 PM

I drove race cars and played softball at age 38..bigsmile

What was that last year? Wow that's awesome :smile:

nugglebugz's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:36 AM
Got me that was pretty good
laugh laugh :tongue:

nugglebugz's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:28 AM
Edited by nugglebugz on Sun 05/04/08 02:29 AM
It's not like I act like I'm underage I relax and drink my beer and talk to my friends.

nugglebugz's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:26 AM
Actually I'm a bartender and I know the state laws well enough. In Wisconsin you need to be 18 to serve.

nugglebugz's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:09 AM
So someone at the bar tonight, told on me that I wasn't 21, they took my fake id ripped it in half. They didn't call the cops so it could be worse, but all in all still kinda a sad night.

Approx 10 more months till I'm 21.

It was a really good one as well :(

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:48 PM
They were just filming in Oshkosh last week, I went to see him. Aww Aww gota love himlove love love love

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:59 AM
All the time

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:27 AM

i had a funeral to go to today.. so i cannot sleep...

Sorry to hear that. Hope all gets better for ya

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:27 AM

Hihappy I have a set of twin step bros that were born last night a 8 :smile:

I hate not being able to sleep its frustrating..

Congrats on having a new addition to your fam

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9