Community > Posts By > nugglebugz

nugglebugz's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:43 PM

I don't know anything about that romantic stuff.

If I like a gal, I just stop on the side of the road and pick her some pretty flowers,

Or cook up a batch of my home grown sweet corn.

Or hold her hair out of the way while she vomits.

None of that is romantic though.
Maybe the hair holding while vomiting isn't romantic it sure is apreciated LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh

nugglebugz's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:40 PM

whats the most romantic thing you ever did for someone you really like

On her birthday I went to a beach that was kind of deserted, and took a big stick and wrote in the sand with huge letters Happy Birthday Jane I love you Ken, then picked her up in a limo, took her to the beach to see what I had written

then as she was looking at that, I had a plane fly over with a banner that said " I love you Jane will you marry me Ken"
Then I got down on one knee and gave her a ring (she said yes)

I then took her to a nice restaurant where I had a dozen roses waiting for her, then took her back to work where I had a birthday cake waiting for her.

This is one of the many romantic things I have doneflowerforyou

That made my heart smile :heart:

nugglebugz's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:38 PM
Speaking of flowers I'm thinking I'll hook myself up with some on Thursday, :smile:

nugglebugz's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:56 PM
I went out dancing and met some guys were from france, and with the utmost respect they smelled awful,

I was thinkin they needed a little D.O. for the B.O.

Woo

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:22 PM
Its been a long day, I told him that I don't need all this stress in my life. On the way home from telling him this that Gotta be song came on gotta be stronger so thanks yall for your help, and coping tatics?

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:00 PM
I told him today that we are done and i wish him the best in his future, so its going to be a long night

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:04 PM
I got it I got it, I'm done with his ass. I told him I need a break, guess now I won't come back. Thanks for the advice yall I do apprecaite it

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:56 PM

When I saw the topic, I thought he had passed away. Can't think of any other reason to talk about that guy. He writes the songs that make me take the stairs instead of the elevator.

lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:51 PM
My parents payed closed to 300 bucks a ticket to see him in Vegas, personally he is pretty creepy

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:48 PM

nice guy or not, your asking for trouble brokenheart

If he's seeing you and sleeping with his ex, that eliminates his a$$ out of the nice guy - gentleman club.

You do have a point drinker

Duh good point ~ he never made it to that club.

Wonder what he's told her about you?

Is everything always someone's fault in his world??

He tells me that she is crazy and she calls him like 39 times a day no lie 39 shes a nut job! and this is the first time he has ever done anything like this before, so another chance out of the question he really is sorry,

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:39 PM
He said he was sorry and that it was a disgrace to himself, and was crying when i talked to him about it, so i'm not sure.
I really do like this guy but this ex crazy

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:37 PM

And this girl no offence to people with piercings and such is trash it looks like she fell in a tacklebox for real, a few piercing maybe cute, if i saw her i would bring a magnet

Darling, it doesn't matter what she looks like. What matters is you getting rid of this jerk. He obviously is sleeping with his ex without protection. Kick him to the curb.drinker

He said that they used a condom but they always say that huh?

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:30 PM
And this girl no offence to people with piercings and such is trash it looks like she fell in a tacklebox for real, a few piercing maybe cute, if i saw her i would bring a magnet

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:27 PM
He admitted to it, it may not be his, she is kinda trampy.

nugglebugz's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:25 PM
Alright so I recently have been dating this guy, he is a nice guy, good head on his shoulders, a polite gentleman. But....
(there's always a but) His Ex is nuttier than a snickers bar, for real. She made up a baby, then a miscarrage, then she made up a boyfriend and that he died, like where does she get this stuff from.

We took a break for 3 days in October, his ex made some excuse to come see him (she lives like 1 and hour and a half away but) they had sex and now she is preg again....

I do like him, and he is a good friend. I don't want to just be like peace out pal, but this drama is a little excessive.

Any thoughts?

nugglebugz's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:55 AM
wanna make like laundry soap and snuggle

nugglebugz's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:17 AM
No not funny, as lame as timmy's jokes too alright alright

nugglebugz's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:16 AM

Sooo.... If I were a sponge, where would my holes be? bigsmile

Yall are nuttier than squirrel turds.

nugglebugz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 04:45 PM
Do op pa dop now mmmmmmmmmmmbop do ba now

I saw a Hanson shirt going for like 37 bucks on ebay

I was shocked

And then I bid on it, jk

nugglebugz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 04:42 PM
No it was your friend would have hidden cameras in your car, it was car jams or something I think it was on MTV

it was a few years ago

I secretly wanted someone to set me up on that show,