Community > Posts By > Oshana

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:28 PM

Thank yuh, thank yuh very much...

Should I post a request for help with my profile?

Maybe find some of those sex-starved women fer myself? love

OMG!!! It's Brian from Ghost Hunters!!!

Plumber by day, ghost hunter by night...

:wink: laugh

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:25 PM
Lawd!!! Someone turned one of those Bama boys lose in here!!!!

There's gonna be trouuubblllleee...

Better make that doubbbbbllllleeee....

:tongue: laugh

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:08 PM
Edited by Oshana on Thu 01/03/08 02:09 PM
umm... What was the question again? I think I got lost somewhere in the thread....

laugh

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:52 PM
Katrina... take this in the humor it's meant as...

I hope you don't have a sister named Rita cuz Katrina and Rita are the reasons my life is on a downhill slope. :wink: :tongue: laugh

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:40 PM
My recipe for Southern Pecan Pie.

Yum yum!! :heart:

:tongue: laugh

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:36 PM
Sorry I grew up in Lousyana, not Georgia. :wink: laugh

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:33 PM
Edited by Oshana on Thu 01/03/08 01:34 PM

Sometimes it's hard to tell your heart the right thing to do. I'm in your friend's situation...except no kids and my ex has a drug problem. I know him with and without drugs...and clean and sober he's a great guy...and the dope changes him into a monster. With the drugs he's abusive both verbally and physically...a true piece of s*&t. Logically I should just move on...but my heart still belongs to him and it's easier said than done.

My mom's told me that if I go back to him ever again she'll no longer talk to me or have anything to do with me. My best friend says the same thing. Even though, my heart wants to be with him...the clean and sober him. I miss the memory of the good times. Logically I know that they will never come back...my heart's got a different idea though.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do from outside the situation. Threats don't always work, and you shouldn't have to hurt because you care about someone.

I was in a similiar situation. I stayed in that abusive relationship for 10 years. It took him going to the federal pen for me to be able to get away from him and keep him away from me permanantly. He even had the gall to try to contact me just before being released for the 2nd or 3rd time wanting to get back together. To this day I still care about him but I never answered his letter. He hasn't tried to contact me since then that I know of. It took time and moving on with my life for my very strong feelings for him to diminish. Sometimes being strongly devoted to someone is not a good thing.

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:20 PM
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:18 PM
If we're all living to die, why are we all dying to live?

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:31 PM
Edited by Oshana on Wed 01/02/08 07:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Oshana/Misc/ForgetThread.jpg

AW man... can't post images.... what a bummer.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:04 PM

CaRisLOVE, as a veteran of the SciFi Channels forums (among quite a few others) and having been trolled by one person for 2 years let me give you a little advice...

If you find certain threads or certain kinds of threads offensive, don't read them.

You'll also find that when posting on forums, threads are going to go off topic at least a little and it is usually up to the OP (Original Poster) to get it back on topic. Normally a gentle nudge in the right direction is all it takes but sometimes you have to give it a shove.

Always... ALWAYS... think before you post. NEVER post in anger. All that does is invite attacks.

If someone posts something that you find offensive for whatever reason it is usually best to just ignore/pass over that post. If you feel you are being baited, ignore it and move on to the next post.

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discuss it with them.

So happy posting! happy

its isnt anger
im not mad i find it quite sad and so i feel lost and wondering am i tha onlu one who finds it sad?

I can't really say one way or the other as those kinds of threads aren't ones I'm really interested in.

I wasn't trying to say you were angry. That was simply one of the things everyone should try not to do. Posting in anger is about the worst thing you can do on a forum because it leads to trolling and flaming. Those things get ugly real fast.

im not really trollin
but a just sayin how it is
i find it really sad
if only you knew how i felt

i guess i truly view this world in a different way
i came to this forum to speak to mature people i still see them but tha rest are just not worth it
i will ignore threads not worht to post in
but i do however still see how people are just sad

Didn't say you were trolling.

Actually I probably know exactly how you feel as I've been there myself. I've learned to deal with it. Most people are here to get to know others more and have fun doing it. Some people have fun in ways that are not fun for others. Find the threads you enjoy and stick with those and you'll be fine.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:57 PM
Sometimes I'm just too honest for my own good...

One felony rap almost 20 years ago. I developed a taste for mepergan forte (strong pain killer) after a back injury so they busted me for forged scripts (I suck as forgery). They got me on 4 counts, (2 of which I never wrote) and as it turned out I wasn't the one they were after. It was another woman who drove a small white truck like mine but with a camper shell. She set me up so I rolled on her. I got 3 years probation and she got 18 months in a cell.

Ya don't mess with this Lakota Woman without consequences. devil laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:51 PM
All I am going to say is...

quitters never win.

Not calling anyone a quitter, just saying that if you give up now you just might miss out on the very thing you've been looking for.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:47 PM

CaRisLOVE, as a veteran of the SciFi Channels forums (among quite a few others) and having been trolled by one person for 2 years let me give you a little advice...

If you find certain threads or certain kinds of threads offensive, don't read them.

You'll also find that when posting on forums, threads are going to go off topic at least a little and it is usually up to the OP (Original Poster) to get it back on topic. Normally a gentle nudge in the right direction is all it takes but sometimes you have to give it a shove.

Always... ALWAYS... think before you post. NEVER post in anger. All that does is invite attacks.

If someone posts something that you find offensive for whatever reason it is usually best to just ignore/pass over that post. If you feel you are being baited, ignore it and move on to the next post.

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discuss it with them.

So happy posting! happy

This is great advice for everyone! I will not even say who is the best baiter here!! We will just call him......"THE MASTER BAITER"laugh

LOL Every forum has at least one. explode laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:45 PM

So happy posting! happy

its isnt anger
im not mad i find it quite sad and so i feel lost and wondering am i tha onlu one who finds it sad?

I can't really say one way or the other as those kinds of threads aren't ones I'm really interested in.

I wasn't trying to say you were angry. That was simply one of the things everyone should try not to do. Posting in anger is about the worst thing you can do on a forum because it leads to trolling and flaming. Those things get ugly real fast.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:42 PM

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discussit with them.

So happy posting! happy
Best advice on here yet!laugh
I agree, but what fun would that be, LOL

More fun that you might think. :tongue: laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:38 PM

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discussit with them.

So happy posting! happy
Best advice on here yet!laugh

Thank you.

*takes a bow and rips shorts* embarassed noway laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:35 PM
Edited by Oshana on Wed 01/02/08 06:37 PM

So happy posting! happy

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:09 PM

"The stupidity of the human race never ceases to amaze me."

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:05 PM

another episode of long hair---

ooo Shadowdog... you could be a tipicrawler in my tipi any time. lol

btw... I lived in Austin back in the 80s...where were you? :wink: happy