Community > Posts By > Oshana

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:59 PM
This is something I'd have to see to believe....

devil laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:58 PM
Personally I have an aversion to anything that creeps up my crack that isn't a part of my body or tp. Kind of like kling-ons... you know they're there cuz you can feel them and you're always trying to pull them out. devil laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:24 PM

Dives and bounces off the ice. Hhhhheeeeeyyyy!!!

LMAO!!!!

Helluva time for me to be on hold with the unemployment office... just my friggin luck.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:20 PM
OMG... the longhairs are coming out of the wood work...

love love love love laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:19 PM
Edited by Oshana on Wed 01/02/08 04:19 PM

I'm a good boy! I am the longhaired biker! Wash my hair? Oshana you just said you got no water! Riverbath! Alright!

A deep clearwater crrek works just as well. I do pefer the umm.. more natural things in life... so what are you waiting for? Hop yer azz on in there. LOL:tongue: laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:10 PM
Edited by Oshana on Wed 01/02/08 04:10 PM

You guys are funny! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Nah... what's funny is I'd just gotten outta the shower in the pic on my profile and you're talking about washing hair. LOL

There are assholes and then there are the kind that grow on ya. laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:06 PM

Better yet wash my hair! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Come say that to my face....

*gets out shampoo and conditioner* LMAO :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:29 PM
I've asked the same question for over 30 years and I still don't have an answer. I used to smoke every day all day long but I rarely do now.

All I can really tell you is as long as you are not harming others and you don't let it take over your life, you should be ok. If someone judges you solely on the basis of smoker or nonsmoker that says more about them and their narrow way of looking at things than anything else.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:16 PM
Going by just his pic alone.... sure, why not. lol

:wink: flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:02 PM
Well... I believe in being honest and sometimes my honesty is pretty blunt so here goes...

On a first date, your description of the kisses would be going a bit too far for me. Once I got to know you though the whole description would be heaven to me. It's those moments of quietly just sharing each other's company that mean more and say so much more than words ever could.

So... I think you are on the right track but might need to tone it down just a little. flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:52 PM
As I have been involuntarily celibate for 8 years now, I'd have to say I would. Don't get me wrong, I love sex. It's just that it sometimes gets in the way of a better relationship. I want to know what is in your heart, mind and soul much more than I want to know what is in your pants. blushing embarassed laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:34 PM
Way to go Lisa!!! flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:33 PM
DevonNicole...

Try contacting the local YWCA. Sometimes they have the facilities to house people in a predicament or know where you can find temporary shelter.

Hope that helps.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:26 PM
Creator's blessings...

sending healing thoughts and light her way. flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:22 PM
Thank you and you're welcome.flowerforyou

It wouldn't be so bad if it werent' for the fact that I've been in this 24' camper for over a year and half of it is being used for storage so there is really no place for me to put my clothes much less anything else.

Propane will run out soon so I will be out of heat too. So I agree with what lilbug said wholeheartedly. I'm scared to seek help because if I do and my living conditions are found out then it's not just me that stands to lose everything, the homeowner does too. I don't want that on my conscience.

A case of damned if I do and damned if I don't. People just are not as generous, kind and giving as they were when we were growing up. Most people have gotten, for lack of a better word, greedy over the years due to fear of what has happened to us happening to them. Either way, someone suffers.

Teddy, of course I understand about your animals. Not only can I not part with mine, I happen to be the kind of person that prefers animals to people. Always have and always will. People can either take me as I am or... not. I am who I am and what I am and I walk my path alone. No one can walk it for me.

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:03 PM
Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the people here. flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:57 PM
Edited by Oshana on Wed 01/02/08 01:57 PM
Edit: deleted double post

stupid wireless connection laugh

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your predicament. I'm not in a very good position myself. I live in a camper in someone's driveway with no water and the house is often locked so I can't even get in to use the bathroom much less take a shower when I need to.

I also have pets and to be frank, I'd live under a bridge somewhere before giving them up. Mostly because they will not accept anyone else as they are bonded to me and if you know anything about wolves or wolf hybrids you understand thatyou can't just give them away.

Mostly I just wanted to let you know you are not alone in needing housing and financial help. My unemployment benefit claims aren't even being processed probably because they recently moved the local office to a location that is out of my reach now and I just happened to try to reopen my claim they day they moved.

All we can do is just hang in there and hold onto the hope that something will break our way in time.

blushing Heck of a way to introduce myself to the forum... but you need to know you aren't alone. :wink: happy

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:46 PM
I never know what to say as a new member. I'm used to just jumping in on forums. lol

So.... I'll just say hi and leave it at that.

HI!! happy

WolfEyes
aka Oshana

Oshana's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:12 PM

Ok, I asked this in a topic about women with short hair (and promptly killed the topic laugh ), but I'd love to hear what women think of guys with long hair.

<----- example :tongue:

Any and all opinions welcome.
Thanks.

(apologies if this belongs in the misc. advice... section)

I love long hair on guys. In fact I prefer it... beards are a plus too. :wink: laugh

1 3 Next