Community > Posts By > imceejaye

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:46 PM
There you are.... seems like everytime I'm here everyone else isnt!

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:41 PM
Hey Judy

Hi Sammy

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:12 PM

thing that comes to your mind if i say : WEINER

coconuts? :tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:21 PM
drinker The Good, the Bad and the Ugly drinker

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:18 PM

((dina)) flowerforyou

((imceejaye)) flowerforyou

Hey Ash :smile:

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:16 PM

hey Imcee missed ya earlier on my thread .. I'm there now LOL

Awww.... missed ya to! I will be back on later this evening.. I'll have to stop by. :smile:

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:11 PM
My daughter had her dress rehearsal today for her ballet recital. Mascara on a 4 yr old?? Crazy! And very difficult! lol But she sure looked pretty!! :smile: :smile:

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:08 PM

only 9pm and i'm tired already yawn

Only 6 here and I'm tired! :tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:59 PM
Hi everyone flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:17 AM

organization is for those with no sense of adventure

Awesome... I'm extremely adventurous then! laugh

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:06 AM
I was gonna say good morning... hello people.... but looks like nobody is here.... <sigh>

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:04 PM
love love HUGE crush love love But he's sssooooo far away!! :cry:

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:24 AM

Why there are so many single moms here?

Because when we have children,We don't just walk away! that coment is for all single parents. Regardless of moms or dads.Some of us put our children raising first.drinker .Than looking for A partner second.And we will tell the end of time.drinker bigsmile

^5
To me, single parents made one bad choice...the wrong partner!! This does not mean that they are bad people, just one bad choice. How they are as a parent will stand eternity, as long as the child gets all that they require. A dad-like figure can and will be found somewhere at some time. My hat is definatately off to all the ladies out there who are performing both sides of the equation. Kids are precious commodoties that some will never obtain and to do it alone is VERY commendable!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Awwwww....... there needs to be more guys like you around!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:00 AM

I have a rottie/retriever mix .. she is sooooooo loyal to my youngest son. It's adorable glasses

I love it when dogs are like that with kids. Our youngest dog is a 7 month old malamute pup. She's 85lbs already. Beautiful but quite the handful!

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:49 AM
Yes, I can see that, LOL

I like your dog too Beach! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:44 AM

Hi Christy .. Judy here

Good to meet you .. and you DO have ONE dog on your profile .. bigsmile

OH!!! laugh I had to go look. Awwww.... I forgot about poor Charles! That's the neighbor's dog. He's a sweetie, big black lab that loves kids.

LMAO .. I see how it is .. post it and forget ...... laugh

LOL I know.... I was really confused when he said he like my dog..:tongue: laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:39 AM

Hi Christy .. Judy here

Good to meet you .. and you DO have ONE dog on your profile .. bigsmile

OH!!! laugh I had to go look. Awwww.... I forgot about poor Charles! That's the neighbor's dog. He's a sweetie, big black lab that loves kids.

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:36 AM

*pulls up a leather chair for imcee ...sit's down in one across from her*

You are more than welcome to chill here indefinitely and consistently ..

I find the same thing .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE younger guys .. love

Dating one now (27 yrs younger actually) but even if I wasn't I just don't get into older men, even close to my age. Go figure eh?

It's weird isn't it. Everyone I date is right around 8 yrs younger. Even my kid's dad is 8 yrs younger. I went out with someone 3 yrs older last week, and it was just awful... no fun at all! lol

yep .. just a natural draw ..

so ya .......... do we have a name for you hon?

Imcee is kinda weird .. lol

My name is Christy :smile:

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:34 AM
LOL Actually I have 3 dogs.... but their pics aren't on my profile.....??? laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:32 AM

*pulls up a leather chair for imcee ...sit's down in one across from her*

You are more than welcome to chill here indefinitely and consistently ..

I find the same thing .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE younger guys .. love

Dating one now (27 yrs younger actually) but even if I wasn't I just don't get into older men, even close to my age. Go figure eh?

It's weird isn't it. Everyone I date is right around 8 yrs younger. Even my kid's dad is 8 yrs younger. I went out with someone 3 yrs older last week, and it was just awful... no fun at all! lol