Community > Posts By > imceejaye

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 10:52 PM
Very nice! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 11:42 AM

I was riding my bike through Kansas and stopped for fuel in what turned out to be a memenite town. The women all wore long dresses and the men all had beards. a friend I was riding with told me the men can't marry until they have a full beard.
Kind of strange I thought. But, they were very friendly. I'm not sure about what they eat.

noway noway

Really?? The guys here are very clean cut, no beards, nice looking. The women and little girls where dresses and little hats. They are always out here picking blackberries.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:33 PM
flowerforyou Beautiful flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:25 PM
Pretty flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:02 PM
Edited by imceejaye on Thu 07/17/08 01:02 PM

or is it hot outsidelaugh

Must be you! :tongue:
It's cold here in norcal on the coast! frown

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:39 PM

Here's a big SCREW YOU to the guy who pretended to be a nice guy, said we'd go out to dinner tonight (his treat), agreed on where we'd meet, never set a time, ignored my last couple completely innocent and friendly attempts(instant message/email)of confirming if the date was still on, and IS HIDING NOW!

There. I feel better. flowerforyou

Awwwww..... I'm sorry... what a jerk!!!

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:35 PM

Only had one that emailed ... and it went great - for about 3 weeks, then he was apparently abducted by aliens - poor guy! frown

laugh laugh Funny how that happens, isn't it?? :tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:02 PM

why is it so hard to find some one in my area i live near cedar point figured there would be a lot and there isnt

There isn't anyone in my area either. frown

awwwwwwww... you can move to Myrtle Beach with me if ya want!

lol Where's that? :smile:

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:37 PM

there isn't anyone in my area to date the old fashioned way!

i feel ya on that,

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Makes things a little more difficult doesnt it! :smile:

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:21 PM

OMG its a weiner !!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

How'd I know that's what I'd be lookin at.. :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:20 PM
I'd try it again... there isn't anyone in my area to date the old fashioned way! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:09 PM
How strange... I dreamt of my ex last night too. what

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:32 AM

why is it so hard to find some one in my area i live near cedar point figured there would be a lot and there isnt

There isn't anyone in my area either. frown

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:27 PM
Wow... so, is that what usually happens to you... afterward...? :wink:

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:07 PM

this is weird. I thought i was a normal mother of three that did not think about younger guys. my teenage daughter was with me in the car when i saw a guy without his shirt in mowing the grass. after I passed him by i just had to look in the rearview mirror, I slammed the car up on the sidewalk and screeched back out onto the road. The kids were screaming and my daughter crawled down in the floorboard to hide and said aw Mom ur sick!! I was so embarrassed!ohwell blushing glasses

That is hilarious!! laugh laugh laugh Sounds like something I would have done :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:43 PM

huh?

That's what I was gonna say...

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 04:33 PM

Moving would be a wonderful option if I didnt have kids...

Wait I can sell the kids for moving money!!!!(KIDDING DO NOT SEND HATE MAIL)

laugh laugh laugh I'd move too if it wasn't for the kids. So how about all the cool guys move to cali instead. :tongue:

Cali will be slipping into the ocean soondrinker drinker drinker and convicts will be put on the rest of it in a state of the art maximum security prison...seen it somewhere...lololol

Ohh thats right, almost forgot! slaphead Guess I better hurry up and move to Ohio.. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 04:25 PM

Moving would be a wonderful option if I didnt have kids...

Wait I can sell the kids for moving money!!!!(KIDDING DO NOT SEND HATE MAIL)

laugh laugh laugh I'd move too if it wasn't for the kids. So how about all the cool guys move to cali instead. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 04:22 PM
Alright, I'll be waiting winking

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 04:16 PM

...Have you ever danced with the Etrain in the pale moonlight?devil devil devil

Not yet..... :tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5