Community > Posts By > imceejaye

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 12:01 PM
Yes... went camping for 6 days with my dad and my 3 kids... came home and he was with the ugliest crackhead chick... talk about a self esteem blow... huh noway noway ohwell

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:00 PM

yep , we were both 5 and kissing in the sand box

Wow, didn't you start young, lol
Got my first luv note when I was 4.... my mom had to read it to me. :tongue:

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:58 AM
:heart: Yes smooched

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:29 AM
Younger smile2

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:33 PM

I went july the 4th..

:thumbsup: Me too :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:12 AM

well this is our Cabin Fever time of the year......Its 114 out today so we are stuck inside doing things.......going to the movies in a while and then after the sun goes down.....GOIN FISHIN with some freinds...

For now, passin time on the comp......

omg 114?!?! Wow. I think I'd die.... surprised

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:06 AM

That's so cool! Glad you had fun! Sounds like you've got a good brother. :smile:

Thanks! Yes, my brother is great. He is VERY protective of me. LOL

It's nice to have someone to look out for you. My brother is the same, even though he's my younger brother, lol

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:02 AM

Hold on.... i'm still counting..... laugh

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Same here :tongue:

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:58 AM
That's so cool! Glad you had fun! Sounds like you've got a good brother. :smile:

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:17 PM
Very safe. Just have to watch out for mountain lions and bigfoot! :tongue:

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 12:35 AM
Awwwwwww....... Congratulations!!!!!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 12:14 AM
You are just toooo much... :tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:45 PM

Can't speak for everybody but when my ex cheated on me it was over...

So my answer is, a serious lack of morals and values in American.

Same happened to me... and that is so very true, about the morals. frown

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:36 PM

I saved myself from divorce I left the a$$hole before I walked down the aisle!

you shoulda gave me some lessons Val!!!!

Yeah me too!! Awww..... guess I can't really say that... I wouldn't have my beautiful kids.. ohwell

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:58 PM

I have a HUGE crush on someone in Australia. :tongue:

Tie me kangaroo down sport,
tie me kangaroo down.
Tie me kangaroo down sport,
tie me kangaroo down.

Keep me cockatoo cool, Curl,
keep me cockatoo cool.
Don't go acting the fool, Curl,
just keep me cockatoo cool.
Altogether now!

What you all didn't know I'm from down under?

:banana: The El in East New Yorkrofl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:38 PM

We've all heard the expression, "When will I learn." I have talked a number of women where the pain of a relationship has prevented them from reaching out again.

I was cutting a bagel and warned myself that my hand was not correctly placed. I said to myself, "that knife is going to slip and its going to hurt." I made a simple readjustment and continued halving the bagel.

Are you setting yourself up for more pain? Have you made the proper readjustment? Could you have done to prevent the pain from your last relationship?

oops

I ask myself that question all the time. tears

BTW, if I would have just been more cautious with my bagel I still had a very real risk of pain. I think we need to do more than that. I'm going to go eat my bagel.

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:36 PM

We've all heard the expression, "When will I learn." I have talked a number of women where the pain of a relationship has prevented them from reaching out again.

I was cutting a bagel and warned myself that my hand was not correctly placed. I said to myself, "that knife is going to slip and its going to hurt." I made a simple readjustment and continued halving the bagel.

Are you setting yourself up for more pain? Have you made the proper readjustment? Could you have done to prevent the pain from your last relationship?

BTW, if I would have just been more cautious with my bagel I still had a very real risk of pain. I think we need to do more than that. I'm going to go eat my bagel.

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:39 AM
I don't seem to meet anybody from anywhere in California... seems like everyone is on the east coast! I'm in 707. :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:57 AM
I have a HUGE crush on someone in Australia. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:46 PM
Hey, just stoppin in real quick to say hi waving Hope everyone is having a great Friday! flowerforyou