kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:22 PM
Wants to be put up Wet

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:06 PM
Loves to be stalked

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:04 PM
Democrats are soo funny, I wonder if they ever thought about starting a channel for us all to have a good laugh....

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:58 PM
Wants to really meet Clay Aiken now to ask him out

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:54 PM
The reason why Clay Aiken is out of the closet

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:35 PM

McCain's mudslinging and stonewalling the press is pathetic.

Mudslinging? I see more mudslinging from The Obamadrama camp

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:33 PM
Keeps following me all over the place

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:58 PM
UMass chaplain fails in effort to boost Barack Obama’s chances
By Associated Press
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - Updated 7h ago

University of Massachusetts officials yesterday quashed efforts by an Amherst campus chaplain to offer two college credits to any student willing to campaign in New Hampshire this fall for Democrat Barack Obama.

Chaplain Ken Higgins told students in a Sept. 18 e-mail, “If you’re scared about the prospects for this election, you’re not alone. The most important way to make a difference in the outcome is to activate yourself. It would be just fine with McCain if Obama supporters just think about helping, then sleep in and stay home between now and Election Day.”

Higgins added that an unnamed “sponsor” in the university’s History Department would offer a two-credit independent study for students willing to canvass or volunteer on behalf of the Democratic nominee.

“It is relatively (easy) to do late add-ons,” Higgins wrote.

But university officials disavowed themselves of the effort after inquiries yesterday by the Associated Press. They said it could run afoul of state ethics laws banning on-the-job political activity, as well as university policy.

“There is no independent study for credit in the History Department that involves partisan political work, and no such activity has ever been approved,” said a statement issued by UMass-Amherst spokesman Ed Blaguszewski.

Higgins refused to identify the History Department sponsor and referred all further questions to university officials.

Blaguszewski said Higgins is one of about a dozen chaplains from different faiths working in Amherst, the flagship campus among the university’s five schools.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1120853

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:54 PM

keeps his window open hoping she will drop in for a visit

Thinking about Dropping in

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:53 PM

when was the last time that a VP ever made it to President on merit by being elected in recent memory?

Bush Sr. as I recall is about it. out from under Reagan's wing.

LBJ stole it with distracting voters with the Gulf of Tonkin mess.

It is a dead end for Biden. He knows that.

He has a better chance ofbeing written as a great American by finishing his work in Congress.

That is his soft landing.:wink:

Dems should just change their names to Titanic political party, Reading some of their desparate acts is kind of funny

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:42 PM
Keeps looking in Vaders window from her balcony

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:40 PM
Lives on some stranger balcony

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:06 PM
I thought Joe Biden was a fighter, I thought he was going to come out swinging....... Oh Well....

kerbear73's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:35 AM
Biden Calls Obama Attack Ad “Terrible”
by Aaron Bruns

WASHINGTON, DC — Another case of Joe being Joe.

The Delaware Senator took issue with an attack ad from his own side in an interview with CBS, telling Katie Couric that the Obama hit on McCain’s ignorance of computers and technology was “terrible.” The ad paints McCain as out of touch — and all but calls him ancient — but doesn’t mention that the Arizona Senator’s war injuries actually prevent him from using computers for an extended period.

Asked whether he’s disappointed with the tone of the campaign, including the ad that Couric characterized as “making fun of John McCain’s inability to use a computer,” Biden said “I thought that was terrible by the way.

“I didn’t know we did it and if I had anything to do with it, we would have never done it”

But Biden said he didn’t think there was anything intentionally personal in the ad — and argued that it doesn’t sink to the level the McCain ad accusing Obama of voting to teach kindergarteners about sex. The Obama campaign says the bill would help children avoid predators. “Very different in degree,” Biden said.

Still, the McCain campaign pounced on the VP nominee’s comments.

“While the New York Times and other media outlets were silent in the face of Barack Obama’s shameless and dishonorable attack on John Mccain, even Obama’s own running mate has now condemned the ad as terrible,” said spokesman Brian Rogers in a statement. “Barack Obama has brought the sleazy gutter politics of Chicago to our national stage, exposing his call for a ‘new politics’ as a lie and embarrassing even his own running mate with the low road campaign he’s running.”

But as the moment went viral, hitting the internet traffic engine the Drudge Report, Biden revised and extended his remarks in a statement — saying he hadn’t even seen it when he condemned it.

“Having now reviewed the ad, it is even more clear to me that given the disgraceful tenor of Sen McCain’s ads and their persistent falsehoods, his campaign is in no position to criticize,” he said, “especially when they continue to distort Barack’s votes on an issue as personal as keeping kids safe from sexual predators.”

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/22/biden-calls-obama-attack-ad-terrible/