Community > Posts By > kerbear73

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:50 AM

That is just a letter, that is not something he has accomplished

And your point is that it doesnt at least give you the idea that he is about our community...........come on how delusional is that statement............why dont you just say what is really on your mind than playing symatics with me................you want a policy you look it up...........we have the freedom for it...........and while you look up the policies that he has inacted look at the policies that our Archaic candidate has as well...............oh maybe we dont have to because he is a favorable candidate because of his superiority complex or the superiority complex of the WHITE AMERICA

So Obama has done nothing for America.... He is the perfect Canidate for the Presidency, we need him there to have "on The Job Training" for the presidency..... I would vote for Paris Hilton before I would vote for Obamadrama......

McCain/Palin 08

My point exactly superiority complex of white America...............say what you mean you think that we are unaware at least I have the guts to see it for what it is..............but the world is full of closet racist isnt there............

You are the one bring race into it, I don't like Obama because I think he is Inexperienced and has done nothing for America... Personally There are a lot of black people that would love to see as president, Collin Powell and Condelezza Rice... I know where they stand and I would feel better with them in control of the country than OBama....

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:44 AM
Cannot wait for the Chocolate Syrup and the Cherry

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:40 AM

And your point is that it doesnt at least give you the idea that he is about our community...........come on how delusional is that statement............why dont you just say what is really on your mind than playing symatics with me................you want a policy you look it up...........we have the freedom for it...........and while you look up the policies that he has inacted look at the policies that our Archaic candidate has as well...............oh maybe we dont have to because he is a favorable candidate because of his superiority complex or the superiority complex of the WHITE AMERICA

So Obama has done nothing for America.... He is the perfect Canidate for the Presidency, we need him there to have "on The Job Training" for the presidency..... I would vote for Paris Hilton before I would vote for Obamadrama......

McCain/Palin 08

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:36 AM

WISHES I was butt nekkid

Wish she was Butt Nekke covered in Whip Cream with Kerbear

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:35 AM
Edited by kerbear73 on Sun 09/28/08 11:36 AM
Likes to have his Weiner Sticking out of the sand when he is buried Nekked

That was for moofoogarofl

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:31 AM

On Top of it, when McCain Suspended his campaign to go back to washington to help with the crisis, Obama was not going to go, and criticized McCain for Going, IS that how he is looking out for the people, looks like Obama was looking out for Obama

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:28 AM

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:26 AM
Wants to be kerbears Desert

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:23 AM
<----- ladyliz1417's Dream Date

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:20 AM

frustrated frustrated

whats a "ant christ" LOl

Obamadramarofl

Ruler of all pesky creatures?

You must be referring to the liberalsrofl

Why put down people instead of sticking to the issues?

Or Do you Mean this Issue?

"If McCaine gets elected...im leaving this planet and headed to the moon!!!

Whos with me??? "

Stupid Issue

That is not an attack on you personally. It is not an attack on Republicans.

It is about McCain.

It is about Obama, not one person can tell me what he stands for, all they see is, Charismatic, Smart, and wants change. But not one person can give me a good reason to vote for him, or what he has done for the US.... They are just voting for him because they hate Bush... Or hate Republicans.....

He has not done one thing in Congress, Barely been there for any Votes and Has some Shady past with a Terrorist William Ayers. But that is ok, he Wants Change, and he is not Republican, So who gives a f**K what he stands for....

You all know nothing about this joker, and willing to give him the top job of the country.

McCain/Palin 08

Yeah why not vote for a grandmother at 44 much more intelligent.............give me a break........wasnt the Cons about family values that ended with Palin right..........now you are just a bunch of liberals arent you............

You still cannot tell me what Obamarama has done for the US..... I didn't think Soooooo

Listen the point of being a leader is to prove that you are at least capable of doing the job..........I would rather have a young open minded leader than a demagog for president who is closeminded and a robot............the world is changing and we have to change with it and we have given the niccapups Cons 8 years to prove their leadership and all they have done is caused us having a collapsing economy, our dependence to oils, the collapse of housing and banking industry............why not give someone with no ties to this sh!t a chance than to prove to the world that we are Fukin Idiots.................

Obama has not shown me that he is capable of running the country, but you cannot blame everything on Cons, Clinton could have down something on our dependancy on Oil just like bush and any other president.

Obama has done nothing worthy to give me confidence that he is capable of the Oval office.... Just because he wants change is not enough, You libs cannot even tell me what those changes are...

Just tell me one thing he has done, Just one thing..... But you can't

Listen you can run around with the same question and I can sit here and give you info but I wont...........I cant change the mind and really I dont think I care to but i will say that I and a whole lot of intellectually sounded population are going to get our voices heard this time.........the young are going to speak and vote and this country is going to change regardless if you like it or not.............no one is going to end up with a Robot for office..........

You will not tell me what obama has done? The Messaiah has done nothing and you all know it, but you think he is soooo worthy of the oval office because he preaches change and not a republican.....

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:18 AM
Has edible panties that tastes like spam

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:15 AM
Loves to roll around in Whip Cream and Chocolate Syrup Nekked

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:11 AM
Loves having spam spread on her Nekked

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:09 AM
Edited by kerbear73 on Sun 09/28/08 11:10 AM
Loves to serve spam Nekked....

That was for ladyliz1417

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:08 AM

frustrated frustrated

whats a "ant christ" LOl

Obamadramarofl

Whos with me??? "

Stupid Issue

It is about McCain.

It is about Obama, not one person can tell me what he stands for, all they see is, Charismatic, Smart, and wants change. But not one person can give me a good reason to vote for him, or what he has done for the US.... They are just voting for him because they hate Bush... Or hate Republicans.....

He has not done one thing in Congress, Barely been there for any Votes and Has some Shady past with a Terrorist William Ayers. But that is ok, he Wants Change, and he is not Republican, So who gives a f**K what he stands for....

You all know nothing about this joker, and willing to give him the top job of the country.

McCain/Palin 08

Yeah why not vote for a grandmother at 44 much more intelligent.............give me a break........wasnt the Cons about family values that ended with Palin right..........now you are just a bunch of liberals arent you............

You still cannot tell me what Obamarama has done for the US..... I didn't think Soooooo

Listen the point of being a leader is to prove that you are at least capable of doing the job..........I would rather have a young open minded leader than a demagog for president who is closeminded and a robot............the world is changing and we have to change with it and we have given the niccapups Cons 8 years to prove their leadership and all they have done is caused us having a collapsing economy, our dependence to oils, the collapse of housing and banking industry............why not give someone with no ties to this sh!t a chance than to prove to the world that we are Fukin Idiots.................

Obama has not shown me that he is capable of running the country, but you cannot blame everything on Cons, Clinton could have down something on our dependancy on Oil just like bush and any other president.

Obama has done nothing worthy to give me confidence that he is capable of the Oval office.... Just because he wants change is not enough, You libs cannot even tell me what those changes are...

Just tell me one thing he has done, Just one thing..... But you can't

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:02 AM
BBQ's Spam and passes it off as Vegiburgers

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:59 AM

Tooo bad we cannot have 2 presidents, obama can rule over California, Oregon and Washington and McCain can be president over the Sane Intelligent people......flowerforyou

shocked shocked shocked Ok I know you mean Insane Untelligent people...................whooh i thought I misread you there.............slaphead slaphead

Insane Untelligent people, that would be California, Oregon and Washington, I got it right, don't worry, you didn't misread....

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:58 AM

frustrated frustrated

whats a "ant christ" LOl

Obamadramarofl

Whos with me??? "

Stupid Issue

It is about McCain.

McCain/Palin 08

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:36 AM
Is a nudist arsonist

kerbear73's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:31 AM

whats a "ant christ" LOl

Obamadramarofl

Whos with me??? "

Stupid Issue

It is about McCain.

McCain/Palin 08

Funny how no liberal replied to the above........

McCain/Palin 08

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25