Tue 10/07/08 06:10 PM
Good thing Obama is not here, he would Hijak this thread rofl rofl rofl

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/07/08 03:43 PM
When Obama wants change, Shiara Law comes to mind

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/07/08 03:26 PM

I didn't take it that way.

I do that all the time, myself. I mistake Christianity for My Muslim Faith:laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/07/08 03:11 PM
Right at the 2 minute and 50 sec mark, I like how George has to Correct what Religion Obamarama is. He thinks he is Muslim again.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoAVAA1F30

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:54 AM
Edited by kerbear73 on Fri 10/03/08 09:56 AM

uumm... did you miss the EX part of EX WIFE??
just curious...

Over the weekend I got in to a argument with my Ex Wife, and of all things over Spongebob. Well, she hates spongebob and it is one of the few cartoons my son likes that doesn't drive me nuts. Well, she is throwing a fit that I let him watch it and she has banned him from NICK totally... Well, here is the stupid part, she Lets him watch CONSTANTINE, a "R" rated movie for language and Violence and see's nothing wrong with that...

Am I missing something here?
Yes, and since they have been gone for so long you havent noticed. ITS YOUR BALLS!!!!! I think you have too find a way to get your Wife too tell you the real problem. Maybe take Her away for a nice weekend,a special shopping day, or spa day. Whatever it is, the setting, or routine you guys have now is just making Her more upset. Maybe after you guys get it together, She will give you your Balls backspock

I didn't read that closely, but HELL NO! THAT IS MY EX WIFE, I am not going to take her ass shopping, that is her new husbands job...

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:41 AM
Obama has no experiance either, he just showed up in 2005, and even in 05 no one knew who the hell he was. Not to mention, he has done nothing in washington when he got there.

He says "change" and you all follow him like mice does the Pied Piper

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:38 AM

I have a update, we finished the arguement this morning and this is her reasoning...

She says that Constantine is a Christian movie since he is battling the Devil.... rofl slaphead

Oooo-kay. But's it's R-rated!! It makes no sense.

Neither does my Ex wife, she is as bright as a black light......

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:36 AM

Palin is the Best, too bad she is not running agains Obamadrama.

There is a new comedy channel, it is channel 73 on the dish network called the obama channel, that is a funny channel. I got a lot of laughs when it was on...

The best at what, Kerbear?

She didn't answer over half the questions.

She is better than Obamarama, Obama cannot go with out his teleprompter, Dems are scared we might see the real Obama

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:27 AM
Palin is the Best, too bad she is not running agains Obamadrama.

There is a new comedy channel, it is channel 73 on the dish network called the obama channel, that is a funny channel. I got a lot of laughs when it was on...

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:21 AM

imagine our country run by Palin!!! surprised

Better than Obamarama

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:20 AM
I have a update, we finished the arguement this morning and this is her reasoning...

She says that Constantine is a Christian movie since he is battling the Devil.... rofl slaphead

kerbear73's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:08 AM
McCain/Palin 08 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 12:23 PM
WOW!!! I am Facing off with O'rielly, I like him

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 12:10 PM
Edited by kerbear73 on Thu 10/02/08 12:10 PM

now I have a new channel to make fun off :banana: devil devil devil

Do you mean Channel 73?

Duh, I am not going to make fun of the McCain Fox channel laugh laugh laugh

I didn't know if you meant CNN.

Sheesh...who wants to watch any political info-mercial all day.yawn

Obamadrones like Cindy Sheehan do frustrated rant

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 12:08 PM
Edited by kerbear73 on Thu 10/02/08 12:08 PM

Do you mean Channel 73?

Duh, I am not going to make fun of the McCain Fox channel laugh laugh laugh happy happy :banana:

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 12:07 PM

pitchfork

But I have to watch it on a bad old TV.... I don't want to throw crap at my Good TV when Obama is on devil devil devil pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 12:04 PM

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:28 AM
Virgin Galactic Rejects Million-Dollar Offer to Film Sex Video
By Peter B. de Selding
Space News Staff Writer
posted: 2 October 2008
11:07 am ET

GLASGOW, Scotland — The private company planning to take wealthy tourists to the edge of the atmosphere starting in late 2009 or early 2010 has refused a million-dollar proposal to film a sex video while the participants are floating gravity free, the company's president said.

Will Whitehorn, president of Virgin Galactic, said the offer, from an unidentified party, "was $1 million, up front, for a sex-in-space movie. That was money we had to refuse, I'm afraid."

Whitehorn disclosed the rejected transaction here Sept. 30 during the International Astronautical Congress. He said Virgin Galactic, part of Richard Branson's Virgin Group, is planning to begin flights of the WhiteKnightTwo aircraft in late 2009 or early 2010 from Sierra County, N.M.

The aircraft will carry the SpaceShipTwo craft, which is released during flight and then climbs to 100 kilometers in altitude to offer fee-paying passengers around five minutes of weightlessness as the vehicle approaches the limits of the Earth's atmosphere.

Virgin Galactic is charging about $200,000 per person for the two-hour flight. The company has received $40 million in deposits from 280 customers, Whitehorn said. Earlier this year, Whitehorn estimated that Virgin Galactic had spent some $100 million developing its business, mainly in research and development of the aircraft by Scaled Composites LLC of Mojave, Calif.

http://www.space.com/news/081002-virgingalactic-rejected-sexvideo.html

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:01 AM

Oh my family has stock in that damn show, I was j/k

tears

Jerry Springer laugh

Don't feel bad, I have been on there many times. frustrated tears

They should have a mingle2 show, and Jerry can host it

kerbear73's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:53 AM

tears

Jerry Springer laugh