Community > Posts By > kerbear73

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:30 PM

well all the major polls said Obama won again easily so good night and there is hope for america (good news)

GOD I hope McCain Wins......

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:27 PM

I think Mccain looked like a desperate old man. especialy when he tried to spin a tax increase on the wealthy into a tax increase on "joe the plumber" what a joke that was.

You are just saying that because you hate republicans
I only hate what the republicans have done to my country.

Do you think America Hating liberals are any better? I have seen nothing but liberals putting down their own country.... Liberals who bow down to the rest of the world..... Look at Michael Moore... Says Nothing positive about America....

News Flash..........watch the news if your honest there isnt alot of good to talk about.

Even when there is something good, you liberals cannot say anything good

"For once I am proud to be a American" Michelle Obama

Perfect Liberal she is
:laughing: This is coming from the guy that thinks Sarah Palin should be President because she is hot!:laughing: LOL:laughing:

I think I said that about Paris Hilton

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:23 PM

so for 8 years it has been bad for you or just the last two.....

you don't know your effective tax rate???? maybe you should pay more!!!!

double post

I pay my share, so don't go there
and you don't know anything about me to judge me

the last 8 years have been bad for the average American
while the rich got richer, the middle class became
non-existent, and the poor became poorer

at least Obama wants to help
and those that make more should help more

Why should the tax increases fall on those that make barely enough to feed their children or keep a roof over their heads?

If Obama wanted to help, he could have done more in the senate.... Instead there is nothing remarkable with his name on it....

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:19 PM

I think Mccain looked like a desperate old man. especialy when he tried to spin a tax increase on the wealthy into a tax increase on "joe the plumber" what a joke that was.

Do you think America Hating liberals are any better? I have seen nothing but liberals putting down their own country.... Liberals who bow down to the rest of the world..... Look at Michael Moore... Says Nothing positive about America....

News Flash..........watch the news if your honest there isnt alot of good to talk about.

Even when there is something good, you liberals cannot say anything good

"For once I am proud to be a American" Michelle Obama

Perfect Liberal she is

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:09 PM

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:02 PM

How many way would Obama have to say no taxes for small businesses and 95% of people before you get it? I guess that is way to are republican it seems to be a problem you guys have, listening that is.

NOBAMA!!! I would Vote for Paris Hilton before I would vote for Obamarama

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:45 PM

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:18 PM
Forums, that is the only thing that works...

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:04 PM
Long long time ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away....... Take a Guess:tongue:

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:59 PM

Here in Mass, we call it the Mass debate

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:58 PM
<-------- Sick of Nobamarama

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:54 PM

The booger thief? I know he hit my house because my collection is GONE!!

Don't worry, with a nose like that, you will have a bigger collection before long...laugh

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:46 PM

Mr. President Obama

Mr President McCainhappy

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:13 AM

President Palin happy She would be the Hottest President the US has ever hadflowerforyou flowerforyou love

Hate to break it to you, but she's not running for President.

She's running for VP.

I am not talking this election

kerbear73's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:03 AM
Chambers' suit against God tossed out
BY CHRISTOPHER BURBACH
WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

You can't sue God if you can't serve the papers on him, a Douglas County District Court judge ruled in Omaha Tuesday.

Judge Marlon Polk threw out Nebraska Sen. Ernie Chambers' lawsuit against the Almighty, saying there was no evidence that the defendant had been served. What's more, Polk found "there can never be service effectuated on the named defendant."

Chambers had sued God in September 2007, seeking a permanent injunction to prevent God from committing acts of violence such as earthquakes and tornadoes.

Although the case may seem superfluous and even scandalous to others, Chambers has said his point is to focus on the question of whether certain lawsuits should be prohibited.

"Nobody should stand at the courthouse door to predetermine who has access to the courts," he said. "My point is that anyone can sue anyone else, even God."

Chambers, an avowed atheist, said he decided to make that point after at least two attempts in the Nebraska Legislature to limit "frivolous lawsuits."

The senator did have a day in court on the case. In August, he argued that Polk should take judicial notice of the existence of God. The senator cited the facts that U.S. currency says "In God We Trust," God is invoked during oaths in court hearings, and chaplains offer prayers before legislative bodies.

"If God is omnipresent," Chambers said in that August hearing, "then he is here in Douglas County and in this courtroom."

Polk was not persuaded.

His Tuesday ruling said Chambers' motion to take judicial notice of God "is denied as moot."

Chambers, reached at home Tuesday evening, said he hadn't yet seen the court order. He declined to comment until he could review the document today.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10460511

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:43 PM
PRESIDENT KERBEAR!!!! Now that sounds GREAT!!!!!happy

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:10 PM
President Palin happy She would be the Hottest President the US has ever hadflowerforyou flowerforyou love

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:53 PM
President McCain sounds a lot lot better

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:23 PM
Look who they got on the ballot thanks to ACORN

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/elections/article852295.ece

kerbear73's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:13 PM
Obama did says that he visited the 57 states, Is he talking about the 57 states of Islam. Hmmmmmmm

And there is my OOOOPS thread, where he was talking to George and said "My Muslim faith"......

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25