Community > Posts By > PurplePanda37

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:44 AM

Purple, is that your new pic on there now?

Yes, this is a picture taken yesterday. I also was emailled by a great lady who was contacted by the same guy and we chatted. He is a player big time. Weight or not...........HIS LOSS.
Thank you all for the wonderful posts. YOUR GOOD PEOPLE!

Panda

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:25 AM

the man that you were writing to miss panda was a phony from the begining..you know i wish that when ladies do get treated in this way,that they would leave these mens's nicknames under thier posts..just so that if another lovely lady dares to take a chance with jags like this..the women would know who they are talking to..

you'd see how fast they would leave this sight..just throwing it out there ladies..

im sorry miss panda but im sure that there is nice guy around the corner for you..canadian girls rock!!!

Thanks and I agree. I will tell you this about his username.......he is a poet.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:23 AM

Sounds like something to do with the pics. Did you tell him before sending them that you had gained weight? In any case, he handled it completely wrong. Update your pics, move on, and find someone that appreciates you for who you are!

I did tell him on the phone I had gained some weight and he is a bodybuilder and gave me advice and said we would work at this together and he wanted to help me. My current picture on line was taken 1 year ago and 20lbs lighter, which this guy knew.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:49 AM
I met a man on this site about a week ago and we have corresponded everyday via JSH or on the phone as he usually calls and we talk for hours. He lives in Phoenix and I am in Canada and we talked about maybe for my holidays this year I would visit him. I know it all happened so fast which did scare me a bit, but I felt he was being honest. I then took up to date pictures of myself (I have gained a bit of weight) and sent them to him yesterday and now he has blocked me and will not return my phonecalls. He is always on this site as well. I honestly felt he was sincere, my pics weren't that bad. I asked him to just tell me why he has cut off communication and I will leave him alone. I still have not heard from him and he is a councellor at a women's shelter. What do you all think?
I appreciate your input. Have a great day.

Panda

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:46 PM
Mr. Critcal.

After the monkeys.........watch out for Peaches.
She may be small, but she knows kung foo. lol

Come on guys/gals, lets have some fun.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:07 PM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:05 PM
How do you post these on someone's profile?

Thanks
Panda

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:01 PM
Well what is this scums name? I'll sik my dog on him. hehe

Seriously Sunshine people are rude to other people, because they themselves are insecure and unhappy and want to try and make someone feel worse so in their sick minds they are better.

My Motto.........Treat people the way you would want to be treated.

You'll be fine,,,,,,,,show some CLASS, pick your head up, block this guy, stay on JSH AND LET'S HAVE SOME FUN GIRLFRIEND.

flowerforyou drinker happy

Panda

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:48 PM
Welcome to JSH. Everyone here is pretty cool.drinker

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:36 PM
So what's up? I started chatting with a guy and found out he had 2 seperate profiles each with a different username and age(1 year apart)and same picture.

I thought we were adults here?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:27 PM
Okay, good or bad. What do you think of my profile.

Thanks.
Panda

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:18 AM
Morning all. Thanks for the nice welcomes. Ya my fav colour is purple.

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:23 AM
Edited by PurplePanda37 on Wed 01/02/08 07:24 AM
Happy New Year Everyone! Just joined and I am from Edmonton, Alberta. Have to say I have enjoyed reading these forums and men don't be shy.........I don't bite.:smile:

Good Luck Everyone. All The Best.

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:21 AM
Edited by PurplePanda37 on Wed 01/02/08 07:24 AM
Happy New Year Everyone! Just joined and I am from Edmonton. Have to say I have enjoyed reading these forums and men don't be shy.........I don't bite.:smile:

Good Luck Everyone. All The Best.