Community > Posts By > ancientwarrior

ancientwarrior's photo
Sun 05/06/12 08:28 PM
Perhaps only those people who are capable of real togetherness have that look of being alone in the world.

ancientwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 10:26 PM

I hope not, because if you're both just waiting, how will you find one another?

It's like waiting for the bus, and the bus driver is also waiting for the bus.
IT IS FEELING U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

ancientwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 10:02 PM
I just wish that the special person I´m waiting for is waiting for me too...

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/27/12 09:47 PM
If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/27/12 09:41 PM
Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts you, just be strong and act like you're okay. Remember: strong walls shake but never collapse.

ancientwarrior's photo
Tue 04/24/12 03:26 PM
Everyone has a story either you become a chapter in it or an influence...

ancientwarrior's photo
Tue 04/24/12 03:23 PM
why r u people arguing every time and on every blog i was putting love blogs people had problem with that , than i started but they have problem in that also

ancientwarrior's photo
Mon 04/23/12 04:05 PM
Never let anyone make you feel that your not worth it. If someone doesnt appreciate your value your worth they are not worthy of you. You dont need to waste your precious time on someone who only wants you around when it fits their needs. Move on, Stay Strong, and Know that you are not alone. You dont need to stay w/someone due to lonliness. God Loves you.. If you remember that you will never feel alone or less valued again.

ancientwarrior's photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:55 PM

Don't take it too hard, kid, they're just jealous.
i know mam i m getting famous

Nope, I am not jealous. I am happy for you that you are in love. I just think love for me is a waste of time. I discovered that it doesn't matter how much you love a person; that they will dump you when someone better or in my case someone younger comes along. Sucks but that is just life and I have accepted it.
i havent found such person to be in love with i am here searching for one but i respect the feeling which people call love

ancientwarrior's photo
Mon 04/23/12 01:18 AM

Don't take it too hard, kid, they're just jealous.
i know mam i m getting famous

ancientwarrior's photo
Sun 04/22/12 10:46 PM
When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind
When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply
When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of
questions,
She is wondering how long you will be
around
When a GIRL answers "i'm fine" after a
few seconds,
She is not at all fine
When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying
When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever
When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention
When a GIRL sms's u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once
When a GIRL says I love you,
She means it
When a GIRL says that she can't live
without you,
She has made up her mind that you are
her future
When a GIRL says "i miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more
than that.

ancientwarrior's photo
Sun 04/22/12 03:38 PM
You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.

ancientwarrior's photo
Sun 04/22/12 03:27 PM

i found such a person in 2000, and i will never find that person again, sadly. unfortunately, i was married at the time, and could not act on my instincts. my honor would not allow it. was i honorable,,,or a coward?
what happen with u girld is that u never express ur love first u want boy to express it first but some boys also never express their love first specially if the girl is their friend because they r afraid to loose their friendship . as well as u r concern u were unlucky.

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/20/12 11:03 PM
Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate... your best friend... never let them go...

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/20/12 10:54 PM
if u r talking about love than it has no barriers like age , religion , distance , culture because it does not think it only feels...

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/20/12 10:43 PM

You have a very thoughtful kind heart.
thankyou very much

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/20/12 10:43 PM

Sure...those things work....but a bone saw is way faster. Just saying.

:)

Welcome to the herd of Mingletards Ancient. Hope you get what you came for brother.
thankyou brother i came to find true love does it exist anymore

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/20/12 02:54 PM

yes...but what if it does come back...and you just left...and you missed it by just a few minutes.,what would you say then?
than its destiny

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/20/12 02:46 PM

great thought.....well donot try trail and error methode to find the other one.... ;)
yes u r very right

ancientwarrior's photo
Fri 04/20/12 02:44 PM
Edited by ancientwarrior on Fri 04/20/12 02:45 PM

Previous 1