Community > Posts By > C3as

no photo
Tue 05/04/21 05:58 AM
:grinning:

no photo
Mon 05/03/21 05:31 AM
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad'. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you.
I've been finding real passion with Stacy. She is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing's, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.
But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren.
Love, your son, Joshua.
P.S . Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table. Call when it is safe for me to come home!

hahahaaa.....

no photo
Fri 04/17/20 03:13 AM
Sex without love = lust
Love without sex = is it possible??

no photo
Tue 04/14/20 05:13 AM
I'm for relationship. But girls want only sex and...

And here i thought the same about men in general... :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::thinking:

no photo
Mon 04/13/20 07:16 AM
then i would rather build a casttle... sand castle as a start...

no photo
Sat 03/28/20 08:22 AM
Kids nowdays are something.... :sweat_smile:
Sometimes want to ignore but...you cant do that because he/she/ they is/are your treasure.

no photo
Sat 03/28/20 08:12 AM
unpredictable

no photo
Thu 02/20/20 05:43 PM

what if it's not about the ex but more to the past event itself? and sure, we thought we already prepared for the worst but still.. the shock, the "surprise" for the past that emerged make it more difficult to be healed or for us to really move on, somehow somewhat, I think.

no photo
Thu 02/20/20 05:40 AM
when you thought you already move on, out of sudden your past come back or even haunt you.. what will you do?

no photo
Thu 02/20/20 04:49 AM
I learned to make fun of myself about things so I did not feel self-conscious. If I was concerned about my weight, I would leave myself notes saying something like "Put down that burrito and work out, Fatty McButterpants" ...or if I was too shy "You can't meet women without talking to them, Dork!" Accept what you can't change and change what you want to because YOU want to. If you like something about yourself, others can take a hike if they don't!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 01:23 AM
it needs 2 person here ( the couple) to have the same page about trust. and then long distance relationship may be believeable..

no photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:50 PM
a happy place is where I feel comfortable, free and no worry. A happy place is where I can love and be loved, I guess.