Fri 07/25/08 02:03 PM
I think its the drugslaugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:54 PM

bigsmile
siberian husky

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:52 PM

this land you live on, this country you live was never yours or mine, we are children of immigrants and will always be. much of the land was stolden from the natives and yet to be paid for.

we come from a generation of thieves, most of us.flowerforyou

im sure you didn't mean it this way, but the sins of the father are not the sins of the sons

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 01:50 PM

I sure could use a Mountain Dew right about now. What would you want right about now?? Hot in New Mexico!104 deg.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
a girl... lol

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:21 PM

During one of the many wars that the French and the British fought and the French usually lost, the French just happened to capture a British Major. An officer brought the Major to the French general for interrogation. The French general began ridiculing the Major for wearing "that stupid red tunic." The French general said, "Why to you wear that red uniform, it makes it easy for us to shoot you." The British major replied, "If I do get wounded, the blood will not show, and my soldiers will not get scared." The French general said, "That is a very good idea," The Frenchy turned to his orderly and said, "From now on all French officers will wear brown pants."
that is a low blow!!! I am reporting you!!! I just am not sure to who... cia, fbi, dea, nbc, nba, un, or maybe even espn...laugh
you forgot the NRAlaugh laugh
yeah, them to!!!:tongue:

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:21 PM
"Water sucks! Gateraide is better!"- waterboy

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:19 PM

During one of the many wars that the French and the British fought and the French usually lost, the French just happened to capture a British Major. An officer brought the Major to the French general for interrogation. The French general began ridiculing the Major for wearing "that stupid red tunic." The French general said, "Why to you wear that red uniform, it makes it easy for us to shoot you." The British major replied, "If I do get wounded, the blood will not show, and my soldiers will not get scared." The French general said, "That is a very good idea," The Frenchy turned to his orderly and said, "From now on all French officers will wear brown pants."
that is a low blow!!! I am reporting you!!! I just am not sure to who... cia, fbi, dea, nbc, nba, un, or maybe even espn...laugh

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:13 PM

Muahahahahahahah..........devil devil devil devil
you made me cry...sad

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:12 PM

hello im new herelaugh laugh laugh , realy i am laugh laugh laugh laugh
dont give me that. I have seen your autographed copy of the bible!!!laugh

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:10 PM

I wanted to post some sniveling drivel too!!!

the tea was watered down !!!!
the crumpets were burnt....!!!!

sad sad sad sad sad
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!laugh

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:09 PM

i'm of the opinion that neither R or D
are innovative. they're both lame and really
there are not huge differences. it is more
important what kind of individual you elect.
once in office they have broad powers and
can be independent minded if they so choose.

i think that the R and D have set it up so
it is very difficult for an unaffiliated
candidate to compete. this is one area on
which Reps and Dems can agree unfortunately.

however - if the right candidate comes along
they can have a big impact and if they were
good enough they could get elected.

just haven't had a candidate like that in a
while...
brilliantly put. all of the opinions were great. thanks for keeping it clean guys.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:03 PM
shhhh... I hear them coming!!!

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:00 PM

everyone seems to want change, but none seems to want to vote for it. we have tried the democrats, and found out that they dint work. we have tried republicans and they don't work. so why is it that we put the same type of people in office? I just wanted to see your opinions on this. I would appreciate straight answers, but I already know that there are going to be some jokers here, so I welcome you here too.

There are two problems why a change can not occur to elect an independent or one who is not a Dem. or a rep. :
1 : The money as any campaign needs too much money .
2 : The media do not take other candidates seriously and obviously the media is controlled by interest groups .

Are these the problems that your country is having or America?
me, or sam?

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:58 PM
well, I would take a pay cut. the guys at top should make some sacrifices in tight economic times. i believe that I heard that the president makes $600,000 a year. I would knock it down to 300,00 at least. it is a sacrifice I am willing to make for you guyslaugh

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:49 PM

Well I keep saying we need to throw out EVERY incymbant & elect a thrid party candidate... like Nader.

That just might be the fix we need to send to D.C.

I am sick to death of having candidates shoved down our throats by the powers that be. I think neither candidate deserves that office.
what party is Nader of?

Green Party

We need a clean slate... maybe then the politicans will listen...

Now how's that for a change???
I agree with you, but I am considering Bob Barr. thanks, guys. I appriciate the input.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:46 PM
Edited by laidroccordial on Thu 07/24/08 05:47 PM

My new glasses!smokin
you must be cathlic.laugh

hm... I just thought, that could me mistaken for making fun of catholicism... I appoligies if it offended...

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:43 PM

Well I keep saying we need to throw out EVERY incymbant & elect a thrid party candidate... like Nader.

That just might be the fix we need to send to D.C.

I am sick to death of having candidates shoved down our throats by the powers that be. I think neither candidate deserves that office.
what party is Nader of?

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:29 PM

Probley How Every One Is Stupit Too Reelect The Same men or

ladys that are running, my mother works for the public

deffenders office, for major crime and her boss is a new runner

for being the state attorney and he is running and trying too

beat another attorney thats been an attorney for, i think 8 year

i thing we do need new blood in this state, but yes not dum

one, lol
yes, that is true, but I was referring to voting for the same parties, not just the same people.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:22 PM

I think everyone has gotten to the point that they feel helpless by voting...I for one...and not joking...still feel the Late Great George Carlin would have been a wonderful President...he got us...all of us
yeah, he would have been the no nonsense kind of president!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25