Community > Posts By > laidroccordial

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:03 PM

hey I post half naked pictures occasionally. the way I see it is like this. as long as you are showing what you really have then by all means go for it. but dont use someone elses picture or paste your face on another's body.

Jeez stick to the uniform. That's the best skin there is I'd say. You've sold yourself right there brother. :smile:
the uniform never worked for me so far. and as shy as I am, i need to do something,sad :cry: laugh laugh laugh :cry:

Well get rid of the headline that says "looking for my damsel in distress" that's where I stopped reading your profile.
what was wrong with that, the spelling or just the idea?

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:01 PM
nope, never had a great idea, lol shoot i aint even had a mediocar idealaugh

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:58 PM

hey I post half naked pictures occasionally. the way I see it is like this. as long as you are showing what you really have then by all means go for it. but dont use someone elses picture or paste your face on another's body.

Jeez stick to the uniform. That's the best skin there is I'd say. You've sold yourself right there brother. :smile:
the uniform never worked for me so far. and as shy as I am, i need to do something,sad :cry: laugh laugh laugh :cry:

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:52 PM

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:45 PM

thats right he is still alive, lol as I said before, I am not that intellegent. I am only averege or slightly lower...

Hell, I'm a complete idiot. You got me beat. drinker smokin
I doubt that. I have trouble counting to 11 with my shoes off, lol

How high can you count with your shoes on?:tongue:
i dont know, lets see...1...2...baltimor... jefferson...lincoln...turkey... thats it I can count to turkey.

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:37 PM

thats right he is still alive, lol as I said before, I am not that intellegent. I am only averege or slightly lower...

Hell, I'm a complete idiot. You got me beat. drinker smokin
I doubt that. I have trouble counting to 11 with my shoes off, lol

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:34 PM

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:31 PM
was hawking a phisisist? or did he study some other science

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:17 PM
that guy who invented spam!!! Hawking was a phisicist, right?(pardon the misspelling. I am not nearly as smart as either men, lol)

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 07:31 PM
restart the family business

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:27 PM
im game, how much am I worth?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:53 AM
I have a job interview in a couple of hours. I will need all the luck I can get.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:10 PM
just cuz you split doesnt mean you cant be friends still (depending on the circumstances)

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:04 PM
??? actually I joined in hopes of forcing myself into dating.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:10 PM
prayer is a powerful thing. one more couldn't hurt.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:02 PM
well, if you are a secret service agent, I'd sneek out the back while someone else distracted you. otherwise, I would ask why you came here?bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 11:32 AM
mine was making the decision to join the military

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 04:51 PM
try to learn to trap game. once you do that, you can fence in what you catch and no longer have to hope you can find them in the wild.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:45 PM
good luck with getting the nation to do anything organized.

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:19 PM
I have heard that there are people who use WD-40 to help with joint pain

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25