Community > Posts By > cybert19

no photo
Thu 07/15/21 06:25 AM
Add a requirement to your profile 1st line. Then you know which are bots and which are people that can read. Even real people turn out to be scammers too in a different location than they claim.

Requirement for a response: Approximate date to meet face to face

no photo
Wed 02/03/21 03:48 AM
Edited by cybert19 on Wed 02/03/21 03:50 AM
google translate:
Sukitaki Mojitaka---------------Mojitaka Suki
Kowanini Mowi Janakpa-----------Kowanini Mowi Janakp
Toka a anji arodi roumi yakoo---Get out of here
Mimi Nakoundinda tinkouji-------Mimi Nkundenda Tnq
Na miaou kina Tim kouji---------At my cinema, Tim Kouji

no photo
Tue 01/05/21 05:53 PM
I was that way UNTIL I got my 1st real job and a car. Then came girls that just wanted my body. Then a house and a nicer car then women that just wanted my money.

I guess in the military you could live in a tent for a yr or more.

no photo
Sat 12/26/20 09:56 AM
It still shows a weakness that can be exploited. AT&T will need to have a redundant system in place from now on.

no photo
Sun 11/29/20 08:37 AM
i think he is talking about the LISTER lying about their location. Does NOT seem to be anyway to prevent that.

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 07:29 AM
NOT GF if NO reply

no photo
Tue 10/06/20 11:56 AM
Go to Asia for a month, Philippines or Thailand. Will wonder WHY you did NOT go sooner.

no photo
Fri 03/27/20 06:11 AM
Edited by cybert19 on Fri 03/27/20 06:32 AM
IF you dont let your disability stop you no one else worth knowing will care. Most people have no idea I have any disability but I do tell women IF they indicate there is a chance of being more than friends.

Stay active. Try meeting local in person. Be friendly NOT a creep or perv. Friendship will help you meet other friends. Ask your nurse at doctors office IF she has friends. Hire a house keeper be friendly and talk to them. They have friends and many have single mothers. Hire a care giver IF you can afford.

I am a disabled vet and no one knows unless I tell them, hearing loss, kidney infection and skin condition. All can be controlled except hearing. High frequency Tinnitus, ringing in the ears. If a fan is on across the room I hear the low frequency motor. I have trouble hearing or understanding a women voice about 5 feet from me.

1991 I was rear ended for the 3rd time in my car, by a woman, at a stop light with a police car in the next lane. Back and neck pain (2nd time double whip lash)I was forced to retire eight yrs later. I had back surgery Dec 2005. I had surgery by noon Friday and back home Sunday and mowed my lawn. I do ALL my outside home maintenance to stay active. Forced retirement gave me a lot of opportunity to learn how with the Internet about any subject, lawn care, weed control, PCs, networking, selling on-line ect.