Community > Posts By > blondie4ever

blondie4ever's photo
Thu 02/21/08 06:06 PM
you seem like a really nice person. My grandmother told me once to never let them catch you. If you seem to into him than he will lose interest. Sometimes it is better to step back and not give so much of yourself. Are you a people pleaser maybe?

blondie4ever's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:34 PM
honestly you are doing so well. You have overcome your past and are heading to a brighter tomorrow. Just be yourself and do not take life so seriously. The girl you want is out there looking for a guy just like you.

blondie4ever's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:31 PM
so you are saying there "isnt" a secret guy manual out there? That manual that each guy quotes from?? blushing

blondie4ever's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:21 PM
Life is full of lessons and some are definately harder than others. The up side is now you have experienced this lesson and now you know more of what you can live with and what you can't live without. Be right with yourself by filling it with things that make you better and that right girl will come along when you are not looking. Just make sure to look up and see her because she will be your angel.

blondie4ever's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:34 PM
Please do not take any of this as a negative. Do not want to offend you in any way. Just do what you feel is right, period. You seem like a very sweet guy and she is lucky to have you as a friend.

blondie4ever's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:28 PM
Casual sex is different. That is someone you do not care about. You obviously care about her since you said you may be falling in love with her. Just do what is right for you and in the end you will be happy. Just please do not over think it. It can be wild animal sex or sweet love making. Only you two can decide that if you even decide to do it at all.

blondie4ever's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:17 PM
okay.. let me say this. It is "sweet" you are worried about it all but, why worry? Just step up and do what is natural if that is what you "really" want to do. If you do not than don't do it. Life is too short to live with that much worry. Wow many guys would give their left nut to be in your situation? A girl wants to do you the way you need to be done.(smile).. just take it in stride. You do not have to fall in love to make love. If you think you are in love or might be in love than step back and re-evaluate if you think you can not deal with it. Do not take my advice or anyone elses.. do what you feel is best for you.. just don't over think it.

blondie4ever's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:33 AM
Woman and Men are just different in how they express themselves.