Community > Posts By > Anubis_Ra2001

Anubis_Ra2001's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:01 PM
This is to all those who say give her space.
Maybe she's on to something maybe we should all be gay and put down the phones and abandon our families. Sounds like a grand Idea. Do what is right and justified not selfish. I don't abandon my friends or family because I feel secudled or scared (I'm not gay) I let them know that I have a problem and I am not too special to not let them know how I feel I am not on top of the totem pole where my problems are the only problems and people should recognize it and bow to me and feel sorry for me as if this is the kind of support that helps. Make paris hilton a lesbian. whoo hoo you go girl you do what you want and don't look back at the guilt and pain of others that you've left behind because your family was only important enough to feed and cloth you and love you. When your an adult and gay screw them they are so worthless. Being gay is all that matters. Simply get over yourself and be humble or just jump off a cliff.

Anubis_Ra2001's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:44 PM
Straight or bi-women can get along with straight,bi and gay men.
A woman who is completly lesbian will view men as scum of the earth no matter if your jesus christ yourself so just let her know that bonds should be greater than ignorance and if she continues to follow her actions of abandonment just replace her with someone who needs your support.

Anubis_Ra2001's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:29 PM
The only way this is actually possible is if your a polygamist or a slave owner like thomas jefferson and mary a slave.

Anubis_Ra2001's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:10 PM
Just remember that when people want something illigitimatly they build a false pyramid of trust. Just step back,wave with a smile and remember that you can be there when they fall. Pain and suffering are horrible things but people are willing to pay a high price to see it and you can have a front row seat.

Anubis_Ra2001's photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:19 PM
Edited by Anubis_Ra2001 on Tue 01/01/08 02:31 PM
I belive a womans mind is like playing red light green light and also turn left turn right go straight ahhhh brick wall at a fast pace because women can multitask 4 times as much as males so making a decision would be dificult unless all multitasking thoughts were focused on important decisions and not a nervous reaction. Men are multitasking on fewer things Because the need to stay focused to hunt for animals and the women needed to think fast to cook clean raise children and hold meetings while the men were gone for a month or more. I am not making the men look worthless but honestly can you kill a cow with a spear while talking on a cell phone and doing math equations I doubt it. Hunting takes two things focus on the target and balance. So interests will vary between the heterosexual males and females I can't speak for bi, gay and bi-polar I cant help you on that. If you could have sex with anyone at anytime, would this interest you? If this does then you are not ready for a serious lasting relationship because as soon as you do try to start your looking for a way out but wont leave because your interest is multiple partners and who gets the burden of emotional damage. It sends a shockwave to everyone involved friends family children your signifacant other so please try to find a respectful way to express what your interested in.