Community > Posts By > kitten1723

kitten1723's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:49 PM
As someone who went to a Baptist school for the majority of her life, I honestly believe that the reason so many Christians think of masturbation as evil is from this:

Matthew 5:28 – “You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who has looked a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” (NIV)

However, as a non-Christian, and a realist, I believe masturbation to be a form of sexual expression, release of tension, and actually healthy and good for you. Babies learn to stimulate themselves before they learn to walk, and according to doctrine, children are innocent. Also, how else are you to learn to please your partner, and yourself? If you don't know how your body works, it makes having an intimate relationship harder.

kitten1723's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:55 PM
I'm a relationship kinda girl, not a one night stander. My idea of a one night stand (for me), is to maybe makeout, but never sex. I only have sex inside the confines of a committed relationship.
Boring, I know!

kitten1723's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:46 PM
attractive: good hygiene, nice smile, good posture, obvious body confidence. Those are the general things. Of course, I have my preferences like anyone as to height, hair and eye color and all that, but every person I have ever dated has met the above requirements.

intelligence: i don't judge intelligence on academic achievements, but instead on communication skills, intuitiveness, and moral standards.

kitten1723's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:25 PM

Thanks Sexy.
I may not be a model but I work with what i have. I'm nice dang it. I spoil my friends and I dont want to have to compete with 20 woman (or men) to get someones attention. Take me or leave me. *Waits by her phone while dust gathers*

you are awesome, just as you are, Evening.
I admit, I am mostly sweet, but with a definite ice queen, ***** attitude if provoked.
I have found that the secret is, for me at least, to be as sweet and nice 99% of the time to the guy, but when he steps out of line, come down on him for it. He will admire and possibly even like your guts to do that.

kitten1723's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:22 PM
<-----really me.
Doing something completely out of character and just for fun, but still me

kitten1723's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:18 PM
thanks for all the welcomes.
damn being stuck on the first floor!

kitten1723's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:59 PM
Hey all! I'm brand new to the site, and hoping to make some great friends, and maybe even meet a special lady.
I'm bi, but only looking for girls at this time.
I'm located in Northern Cali, but I get to travel quite a bit.
Hope ya'll are having a great day!