Community > Posts By > Bftroop

Bftroop's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:47 PM
LOL. You look like a bear. ONe of the care bears

Bftroop's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:46 PM
Then I'll post it again in games. Woohoo.

Bftroop's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:46 PM
LOL, yeah didn't think of that. Oh well **** happens. Think it's funny when people try to sheriff a site. LOL whatever.

Bftroop's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:43 PM
Thank you sweetie. A wrestler nice. LOL

Bftroop's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:43 PM
And why not. Everyone else does the same, stupid crap.

Bftroop's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:41 PM
HOW CAN I NOT TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY!!!!

Bftroop's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:38 PM
A game of sorts. Name the someone famous that the person above you most resembles.

I'm sure its been done but hell I'm bored.

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:14 PM
Hey!!! What about me? LOL reminds me of a song.

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:27 PM
one shirt long sleeves. Very sexy photo but still gives that girl next door look.

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:25 PM
I think you'd be stupid not to think there is something beyond ourselves.

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:19 PM
lol apparently not

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:18 PM
not sure if html is allowed

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<body>
<a href="http://thesimsonstage.ea.com/playPerformance.html?performanceId=gK3rTFsXk1o%3D&amp;play=Y">Click here to hear me sing</a>
</body>
</html>

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:14 PM
Ok need an opinion. I sing all the time and need an honest opinion. Now this is not my best. I sing better with a crowd but looking for an a real opinion. Have a big contest coming up and not sure if I want to do it.

http://thesimsonstage.ea.com/playPerformance.html?performanceId=gK3rTFsXk1o%3D&play=Y

Let me know.

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:46 PM
Ok I'm game. Match me up.

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:41 PM
Sing alot before you go. In case none of the above listed remedies work. Work with your higher registries or falsetto. There is also a spray that you can get called clear voice that may help but if your voice is horse they may not be a whole lot you can do but try and sing through. Yes honey works, salt water works and all the other remedies.

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:17 AM
Found this on the JSH Blog thought it was interesting because I'm from maryland and I don't see that many single women in my area. Here's the link http://creativeclass.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/03/singles_2.jpg

so my question is where are all the women in the area's that are the highest of single women?

Food for thought

Bftroop's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:40 AM

So, I broke up with my GF bout a year ago. Haven't seen her until about 4 days ago when she told me she had my baby. Not pregnant with, but already had. She never told me she was pregnant, she never told me she was born. I've missed out on seeing my only child born. I missed out on her first Christmas. And on top of all that, she's getting married next month, less than a year after we broke up. The whole situation just tears my heart out. I haven't slept since I found out. If there's anyone out there who's not too shocked to give advice, please.... help me.

Ok first a few probing questions. Does she want you to be involved? Are you sure it yours? Is your name listed on the birth certificate? Answer those first.

Second if all the answers above are yes then you need to be involved and pursue being a father to your daughter. Now hopefully your ex is more concerned about her daughter knowing her father. Her getting married shouldn't make a difference at all, just because she found another man to be with isn't a reason for you not to be her father. If she is not cooperating you will have to get an attorney and pursue a paternity test and go in front of a judge and he will change what needs to be changed for you to be your daughters father. Hope that helps. BTW it's great you want to be involved in your daughters life.

The world needs more dads like you. Congradulations on your fatherhood.

Bftroop's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:16 PM

It's in my nature to be cynical, or as I like to think of it, realistic. I look at the divorce rate, and why people really get married, and these so called "loving" couples, and that people seem to believe that you can only "love" one person as a marital partner "loves" another, and yet if that person dies you can suddenly "love" someone else... the evidence just does not stack up in favor of an eternal everlasting and immortal love. It's hard to describe my thoughts on the matter in such short verse. It's not like I'm saying that love doesn't exist... just not how people perceive it to be.

Agreed. We all percieve it differently. I am also divorced but still love my ex-wife. But yes the love at first site is a dreamers fantasy. The divorce rate is high. It's not because people don't love each other it's because they jump way to quickly at both marriage and divorce. It's easy to get into both. Eternal love excists but we as people in our society now don't know how to wait for it to come along. We live in an impatient world, with impatient people and most of all impatient hearts. Most even on this site are on the rebound because of the idea of love. What they expect it to be, what the have experienced it to be, what they want it to be. Most of us are looking for another love to seal the wounds of a lost one, because we as people are not patient enough to let time heal what a lost love has done to us. What I percieve it to be is the an undeniable feeling that only few really ever get.

Bftroop's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:53 PM

There are many definitions of the word love, and that's what mixes people up so much. There is love, as in, "I love this pizza", which I do, yumm. There is love, as in "I can tolerate this person for a lifetime commitment, I must love her"? There is, "I married her, didn't I?". We've got "I totally saw this hot chick last night, and I love to bang her." And my favorite "You say nothing lasts forever, what makes love the exception?" love. I'd love to hear what you have to say about that.

That's quite a spin you put on it. But yeah your right. But I wouldn't say to my wife I love you like pizza. You don't get married if you don't love her. If you did that you loved to bang her. Love actually does last forever, even when you die. Your kids will love you when your gone and so will your wife that you loved to bang but didn't marry her because you loved her. That's what I have to say about that.

Bftroop's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:42 PM

I don't believe so. Physical attirance can do that to you too.
For me love is far more than that.It is a dedication to a cause or to a person; a dedication that makes you loose yourself to the other in order to feel satisfied in your soul. It is the satisfaction in the unification with the other soul!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Well said

Previous 1