Sun 02/09/20 09:07 AM
Hi, enjoy the day!

Rich's photo
Sat 02/08/20 03:49 PM
Thanks Freebird!

Rich's photo
Sat 02/08/20 01:11 PM
Edited by Rich on Sat 02/08/20 01:19 PM
A young, cute, blonde woman walks into an appliance store, points and says to the salesman, " Ooh,ooh, sir that has to be the cutest television set, I want it so badly, how much?".
The salesman says while pointing to a large sign on the wall, " As the sign says we don't sell to blondes!!!"".

The young woman, distraught, leaves out and on her way home stops in a wig store and purchases a long haired red wig and dark glasses. The following day she returns to the appliance store, walks up to the salesman and says, " Darling be a dear and take my credit card, and wrap up that t.v. for me!.".
The salesman says, " Look I'm busy and like I told you yesterday, WE DON'T SELL TO BLONDES!".

The woman runs out of the store, tears streaming down her cheeks, returns back to the wig store and buys the longest haired brown wig that she could find, goes home, gets dressed the following day dons the wig and glasses, hastens to the store, enters and with her voiced raised says, " My good man, be a dear and wrap up that color television set, while I plop down the money so that I can hurry out because I'm doubled parked!".

The salesman says, " Enough is enough, leave right now and if you ever come back I'll have you arrested for trespassing, I told you we don't sell to blondes!!!".

The young women removes the wig and as she heads for the door, through a river of tears she says, " Okay, okay, I'm leaving and will never come back, but tell me how did you know it was me?".

The salesman says while closing the door behind her," Because that's a microwave oven!!!".

Rich's photo
Sat 02/08/20 12:34 PM
Hello to one and all! My name is Rich, living in the Lone Star State now for the last month and almost ten days. I'm here only for great conversation, stories, and laughs.

Rich's photo
Sat 02/08/20 08:20 AM
The term "virgin", most commonly was a reference for a females physical state. Not so much a males. Although both have "wet dreams", it's more common for a male to spill out during the night. And because when males ejaculate it's more visible and messy. Often times if the male is younger, he may try to make sense out of what had happened and why it happened. And, often enough he may look forward to it happening again, and soon. So it's not saying that males can't be virgins, meaning that they haven't had vaginal intercourse, and in many cases or oral. But the proper term is being chaste. That term implies a sincere effort to avoid any and all sexual contact, even with ones' hands or objects.

Rich's photo
Tue 02/04/20 12:39 PM
Edited by Rich on Tue 02/04/20 12:40 PM
The Hunt for Red Bacon ( The Hunt for Red October)

Rich's photo
Sun 02/02/20 07:55 PM
Growing up in Boston, I learned about racial hatred first in the hospital from some nurses and doctors, later from my relatives and people in general. But it was the overall treatment by the hospital staff towards me, as a mixed race kid, that made it hard for me to condemn all white people, and it was easy to understand that in every race of people there is good and evil! Period.