Community > Posts By > rain4days

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 08:20 AM
Im a newbie oldie,forgot and remembered sorta brain probs what do want,TBI and for those who dont know what that means Tramactic Brain Injury yeap! Dont feel nothing for me got it handle,over here,and once in a great while I cant spell.

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 08:16 AM

important that it matches mine

some types of 'humor' dont exactly thrill me,,,

mean spirited humor is a turn off,,,

Good point. I dated a fella who thought insulting people meant he had a great sense of humor, and those who were offended, had a poor sense of humor. sick He lived by the phrase: "You know what your problem is?" haha!laugh

You dated Don Rickles?surprised

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 08:14 AM
I stand corrceted! Ill be back!

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 04:45 AM
{Some people just need to be corrected,instead of judged you saying its a turn off is judgement with out a chance.It could be your loss. We are far from perfect are you a perfectionest no tickets,never said a bad word never stood corrected? A bad joke is about learning,If we do not fall how are we to learn to pick our selves up commonsense.Im disabled and I make fun of myself everyday so people cant,stops them right in there tracks.The reactions Is real funny!!,It will and may turn somebody off but it protects me,but im sorry yoiu feel that way and hope the best for you in the future. I do have some killer jokes if you like.

What do you call a dog with no legs?
you call him anything you like he still cant come 2 you!
what do you call a cow with out no legs/
Ground-Beef!

LMAO!!

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 05:52 AM
Gusse what I saw 2 day? Everything I looked At! You gotta have angry people to make them happy! A bad joke pea off you GOOD! then a funny one make you laugh!

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 05:52 AM
Gusse what I saw 2 day? Everything I looked At! You gotta have angry people to make them happy! A bad joke pea off you GOOD! then a funny one make you laugh!

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 05:41 AM
You know sometimes saying no is the best answer. We lack disapline. Its like walking away and not knowing what if?,You lack the ability to do that for your own wants from that person so its two sided. Its a rule that falls on honesty to yourself,and you wonder if that person is honest and your being the liar to yourself. Who isn't attracted to money and sex we would be lieing,its just the right person we seek to get it from,dosent't matter who we use to get there,but we do. Love falls in place some where depends on the person and there values.Ask a homeless guy the same question see what he would say when one has lost everything nothng seems to really matter but love in the soul that real love.

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 09:26 AM
twisting one up!

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 08:07 AM
Ha! Ha! That is funny! Grab her by her hair and drag her home! LMAO!!!drinker Look you either going to get a yea or a na,and besides woman know what a guy wants.Its our fault but its soooooo! gooooooooooood! Dont kid yourself they want it too,but they think about composure. Theres always a loop hole,got to hold them right but not touch,you can caress her heart and soul,your blind by your intentions,your focus should be tomorrow not right now,who dosent want dinner and breakfeast in the morning. well gd luck

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 07:47 AM
Ok outstandinding question? No I certainly am not! And you this person will fix it make go all away for us? IDIOT! So personal but inviting thats like asking do you wear underware.Everybody has cancer,or some type of it,now we have wounded warriors coming home,no legs ptsd,TBI theres a list and you ask that what are you stupid.Im amazed you have the ability to think,but this,im ashamed in you I pray you did not bare children,there little minds wouldnt understand such mistaken words,spoken by what we would call an adult.I hate the way things are going people in goverment CRYING to get a seat that is funny,actully cryed a tear a man.you should think about somethings your self are you happy with your life or your question,and for being such a failure in life that you would ask such a question.Im glad I can make people like you feel something diffrent then what you were before you wrote what you did Im happy to be alive and smell the brezze in the air,and touch the grass.Your the type of person who needs to go to the VET hospital and give your time to them and serve them and then ask your stupid question about being happy and being alive.Maybe then you will get your answer.

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 07:24 AM
frustrated yea hit your head on the wall that will get yo some where here. Na summer is here you will do just fine,all the crazies will be coming out of there sheds and you'll wish you were loney again LMAO!!! Good luck!!!