Community > Posts By > NightOwlvg

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:20 PM
Edited by NightOwlvg on Tue 01/01/08 10:21 PM

Better cold or reheated?

cold
Good answer!

With milk in the morning and that's a great breakfast!

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:20 PM
I've actually never had spam... I'm not that much into meat to begin with... or meat byproducts for that matter.
Been to Hawaii? It's almost a requirement there!

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:19 PM

Every thread I start turns into something else....
Better cold or reheated?

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:17 PM

squirrel, opossum, and raccon..........

what? i like hillbilly pizza........
What about Armadillo?

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:16 PM

squirrel, opossum, and raccon..........

what? i like hillbilly pizza........
laugh laugh laugh laugh

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:14 PM

sausage and green peppers thin crust cut in squares..........
Great minds think alike!

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:13 PM

What's your favorite topping or toppings?
Italian Sausage and Bell Peppers on Thin Crust

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:08 PM
See yah! mad mad
Angry much?

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:03 PM
people who are married join a dating site?
Rampant stupidity.

Unless of course they are not technically divorced and not legally separated, but are going through it...

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:35 PM
yeah..i do live in AZ...but already in my jammies...headin' for bed...
Another time... You live in the valley?

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:33 PM

Personally i prefer running naked through the sprinkler.

That sounds interesting!
Living in Phoenix it gets pretty hot. My pool gets a lot of sun exposure. In the summertime, my pool gets up to 97-99 degrees. At about 10 at night it's nice to turn on the aerator and have the water sprinkle down on you while swimming naked... That's luxurating.

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:28 PM

When you really want to relax and be lazy and indulgent, do both at the same time. I like the way it feels like it is raining on me. But then I liked to go swimming in the rain when I was young.
Excellent point!

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:27 PM
The baths at the Mission Valley Resort in San Diego, or the suites at St. Tropez in Las Vegas, those are great places for baths. The St. Tropez baths can fit 4 people and MVR can easily hold 7....

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:19 PM
Showers can be quite enjoyable...

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:39 PM

anyone else bored???
You live in AZ, right? Wanna go have a beer?

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:43 PM
if the demand for pot is so great why watch the profits go to other countries that will use the money against us
You're really trying to use the argument that because demand is high we should reap the profits?

Please don't ever go into politics.

You know, there's a pretty high demand in some Islamic sectors for nuclear technology. We could probably get quite a hefty profit by supplying it to them. Why shouldn't we?

There's a high demand for handguns in some sectors of the United States, especially untraceable ones. We should set up shop immediately!

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:37 PM
Weed is the least harmful drug out there
You of course have a source to support that statement? Some sort of evidence not anecdotal in nature...
There are no WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS
Sorry, wrong answer
Could I become chemically dependent on marijuana?
Yes. When you’re chemically dependent on marijuana, it means you crave it and you need to use more and more to get the same effect. You may have withdrawal symptoms, such as depressed feelings, trouble sleeping or nausea, when you stop using it. Because marijuana is a lot stronger now than it used to be, people are also more likely to abuse it and become dependent on it than they were in the past.
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/addictions/drugs/485.html
If it can be used for medical diseases it should should be used in regular uses right?
What constitutes "regular" use? Cocaine is used medicinally; should it be allowed for "regular" uses?
Just another hypocritical law
Why is it hypocritical?

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:32 PM
owl no one said that you were non liberal
Actually, you did;
where are you getting your stats from ..enquiring minds would like to know ..is it from the non liberals

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:34 PM
Edited by NightOwlvg on Tue 01/01/08 04:37 PM
Unless, of course, everyone was told to believe it was fact. And then, one day, some rebellious scientist decides to figure out the right answer
No.
Definition for fact
something known to be true: -something that can be shown to be true, to exist, or to have happened
- truth or reality of something: the truth or actual existence of something, as opposed to the supposition of something or a belief about something
http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861610193/fact.html?ENCMauth=5Lhav2K3v71iRl9zPMmLOoownYdySc9C8VPIg9avwmKH6DfIbgWLFu2tW6WVTxQkvraIeQLHoWs%3d

My point being that flat-earthers thought the world was flat so an expedition was created to test the theory.

NightOwlvg's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:32 PM
most alcohlics drink more then one-three drinks in a sitting
The average marijuana user is closer to an alcoholic in terms of consumption than they are to an occasional drinker. However, most arguments from or in support of marijuana use point to the occasional drinker, not the alcoholic.

Do you want to compare them?