Community > Posts By > Blaq112

Blaq112's photo
Mon 03/26/12 05:09 PM
I understand my last relationship ended with no reason one minute we were okay he said he understood where i was coming from ( we had been dating but he wasn't spending any time with me or calling me at all .This had been going on for about a month ,then we did get to spend time but he made sure it short and said it wasn't going to stay that way then said he would work on spending on spending more time instead he just never called me back or answered a text ) this hurt me because i was honest didn't demand anything just asked him about making sure he time or me once a week .Let him know i understood his schedule and was willing to see him when he time but none this meant anything .He just ignored me no explanation .It left me hurt angry because i tried be understanding caring and showed my willingness to compromise.

Blaq112's photo
Mon 03/26/12 04:58 PM
I am always honest yet tactful i never mislead or lie to man or anyone else .I believe that i should treat people how i want to be treated nothing less.Granted this backfires alot but i wont change to suit the way the world is because i have to look at me in mirror.

Blaq112's photo
Mon 03/26/12 04:50 PM
Unheard unseen rarely noticed
Thought to be something i am not
Assumed to be a pushover type woman
Because i am nice caring understanding
Do not judge a man by his wallet car
Clothes and home but who he is as a
Person and man this isn't seen as good
But an invitation to try and get over
Lie deceive never seeing that i am
A good woman worth respect love and
Commitment from any man which is why
My heart is locked up behind a fortress
Built by me to save myself from further
Hurt heartache or sorrow by trying to
Love a man share my mind soul and body
This why i am alone i will not allow
hurt or heartache to ever touch me again

Blaq112's photo
Mon 03/26/12 04:42 PM
I am a quiet laid back woman who is very shy .This causes issues being single .I am trying to change this any suggestions?

Blaq112's photo
Mon 03/26/12 04:38 PM
Hi everyone i am student partime sales person and poet .I enjoy cooking music meeting new people