Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:02 PM
I like your pic and profile. I would suggest that you elaborate on the "anything really," by saying that you enjoy doing new things and that once you start dating a girl, you are willing to share her interests.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:59 PM

Vice President Cheney and
John McCain are in Iraq
in the same week.

Coincidence?

No, of course not.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:55 PM
I see you took my advice. Your rewording is much better. In fact it makes you a very interesting person.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:53 PM

Wright also delivered sermons blaming America for starting the AIDS virus, training professional killers, importing drugs, and creating a racist society that would never elect a black candidate as president.

America DID train professional killers.

Ever heard of Blackwater?

but the implication is that American did it because white America hates blacks

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:52 PM

jeannie gets my votelove

she can't be any worst than those that are running, might even be better laugh

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:58 PM
A friend of mine sent me this via email.

Al Gore stands to make close to $50 million when the TV channel he co-founded goes public with an Initial Public Offering. Current TV, which debuted in August 2005, has been billed as “television for the Internet generation" of tech-savvy 18-to-34-year-olds, and allows viewers to contribute much of its content.

However, it is only available in only about 19 million U.S. homes, and has lost $31.5 million over the last three years. Current Media, Current TV’s parent company, hopes to raise $100 million in a public offering it filed on Jan. 28th of this year. Some of the money raised will go to lenders, who include a few major Democratic Party fundraisers.

Gore and co-founder Joel Hyatt not only will take “piles of cash,” but they also collect “hefty salaries for a company that hasn’t shown a profit in three years — taking down $491,677 apiece last year in cash.” Gore and Hyatt also collected $550,000 bonuses for, in Gore’s case, helping get the company new affiliate agreements and putting together a management team. The two currently receive $600,000 a year in salary and can collect additional bonuses. Gore and Hyatt will control all of the company’s B shares, which give them 10 votes for every vote of a common shareholder with a Class A share, according to the filing. The company hasn’t yet set a price per share for its IPO, but estimates are that it will be between $13 and $15 per share, making Gore’s 3.7 million shares worth more than $48 million.

Amazing how one can make money on a company that is losing money. Someone please explain that one to me. laugh

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:43 PM

obama is the most arrogant man i have ever seen in the political arena in a long time .... does he really expect us to believe his lies about not knowing the rev. wright is a racist and american hater?

Thanks for your opinion.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:41 PM
laugh

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:39 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Mon 03/17/08 12:40 PM
It sounds a bit amiss for Obama to claim he belonged to the church for 20 years and wasn't aware of Wright's fiery racist brand of preaching. Obama is a liar .... he has been caught, so he is lying to cover up.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:36 PM
I thought the guy was caught when his bank reported him for shifting his money from account to account. It was my understanding that the bank thought they were on to some type of bribery.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:32 PM

Technicaly anybody who's in politics and getting paid for it is a career politician & we have had some great career politicians.
I didn't know those guys, and I don't trust the truth of history. But you could say that them were the "good ol days."

Being a politician is not easy. It's a job I would not want. Why anyone would want a job like that is beyond me. Our local city council works and does not get paid and all they hear are complaints from citizens who don't know beans about running the city. Its sometimes a thankless job.

JB

Are you serious in that you don't know Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt? I take it that you are not from America?

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:31 PM

As opposed to a non career politician?;^]

There is a difference. Career politicians have been training for it all of their lives. They have friends in high places grooming them. They are probably related to the Queen of England or some other influential family by blood.

Non career politicians run for mayer, loose and then you never hear from them again or else never hold any really important office.

I am not following you .... related to the Queen of England ..... what country are you talking about? England? I thought we were talking about American politics?

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:25 PM

I still don't care what some pastor said. I have friends who make homophobic comments all the time, I don't agree but I love them all the same. It's better than Ron Pauls articles which were truely racist;^]

The point is that one is know by the company he keeps. Also the company one keeps brings one's judgement into play. Obama's mentor is a racist. What does this say about Obama's judgment in his friends and associates? Do you really want a man who hangs with racists and anti-Americans in the White House!?

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:14 AM
best double talk I have heard in a long time ....

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:59 AM
I don't like the part about your life sometimes being very complicated and busy. That would make a woman wonder if you have time for her.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:58 AM

Ok, the muscles are hot but I like the pics of you smiling. The second one is my fave, you look slightly shy but mischevious.
:smile:

I go along with the above. When I look at the half-nude muscular photo as the main one, I get the idea you are full of yourself. To me, that would be a better photo for a secondary shot.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:56 AM
how can i rate another woman? well, i guess 9?

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:44 AM

Hiya,
I'm sincere in what I write. I just don't want to sound insincere in being sincere.
Please give me a general feeling for what type of person I sound like:)!
Thanks in advance:)******,
Marisa

Marisa.....

Everything about your profile is wonderful. Your essay couldn't be better. When I read it, I don't think about sincere or insincere, I just think that you must be a great person. Even your pictures are perfect .... you show different profiles ..... and your hobbies and interests are terrific .... if you don't get a pile of guys from this site to choose from, then the guys are crazy.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:38 AM

Really just moving down the last posted thread...
Rate me if you like, not necessarily necessary. lol.

I give you a 9 .... but I would suggest that you put the baby and you as a secondary picture and note somewhere in the profile that the baby is not yours. You are a guy in his 20's and I would assume you want women in that age group. Some women in that age group are going to be turned off by the baby since they will assume it is yours.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:34 AM

Whats the big deal if ol clinton got him a piece in office.Kennedy did the same stuff and everyone loved him.As long as they do a decent job running the country I don't care who they screw around with

The big deal is that he did it in the oval office. If he had done it in some private place, I don't think there would have been such a big stink about it. Additionally, he made the mistake of getting caught. Kennedy never got caught; there were just rumors.