Community > Posts By > Stampedelady

Stampedelady's photo
Sat 05/03/08 07:10 PM
I have had the same matches on my profile for about 6 months .. they have not responded to me in any way? Can someone tell me how I can delete their pictures off my profile? Thanks

Stampedelady's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:49 PM
I have been in love four times.. the more you love the more you are capable of loving..

Stampedelady's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:48 PM
ok that was cute.. more please.. laugh noway

Stampedelady's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:45 PM
well either that or gay!! lol.. like give me a break here .. 1 million people in this province and not one guy out there wants anyone close to home.. hmm guess not.. smiling

Stampedelady's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:25 PM
Where have all the single Men from Calgary gone ? Every day I log in and see lots of them in my area but have been on here a month already and not one has even said hello.. So guys whats up? Ahh I get it. to old.. to short.. wear glasses.. hmm. Oh well.. guess I'm just me.. and a good person.. so I'f you want a nice lady to chat with let me know.. and ps.. take care now ya hear!!

Stampedelady's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:49 AM
There are lots of really nice men and women out there and like you I am having trouble finding them or them me..lol.. but I know they are there and love does not happen over night.. I found my late husband on here almost 10 years ago and I know lots of people who have done the same thing.. If you want a good one.. don't give up, have patience and keep looking.. we are out there you just gotta find us ..

Stampedelady's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:49 AM
Newbie here...the year started off badly and only got worse. It has been a year of sadness.. and heartache but one of discovery.. 2008 has got to be better.. Looking forward to making some new friends and hopefully something meaningful in the future. Happy New Years everyone....

Stampedelady's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:38 PM
Heard this was a great site to make some new friends. So wanted to say Howdy..