Community > Posts By > speedbug89

speedbug89's photo
Sat 05/12/12 08:22 PM
I'm thinking about resighning from dating. none of this is helping. other than that im thinking of playing some destructive games eating then passing out

speedbug89's photo
Fri 05/11/12 03:46 PM
I dance alot. either in a complete psychotic laughing meltdown or because today was a good day

speedbug89's photo
Fri 05/11/12 03:43 PM
I either have an indian war cry that scares anyone within 12 feet of me or disturbed- down with the sickness

speedbug89's photo
Mon 04/23/12 02:07 PM

I have two fears:

1. If I go to heaven, it will be full of pontificating dullards who make no or little sense and I will be intellectually starved forever. I don't want to hear about god because I don't even believe it exits. I don't want to hear unscientific and dumbfounded theories about what is this and what is that. I like to think I can figure those things out on my own much better, thank you very much.
2. If I go to hell, it will hurt.

I'm not worried about any of that.....Heaven don't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over! devil laugh

LOL my cigaret case has that saying an i put that sticker on allmy cars

speedbug89's photo
Sun 04/15/12 11:04 AM

yup my biggest fear is dieing without honor. fight or be walked all over. thank my daady for raisin me in the old ways.

sorry my hard drive is dieing glitched out

speedbug89's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:54 PM

Metallica- the unforgiven 2 (replay button jammed)

speedbug89's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cap ! only if it was possible to email a bottle of rum drinker

speedbug89's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:47 PM
i can match your 12x12 but i have a collection of useless objects to stare at an converse with. a radio a bicycle a vacume a few wepons a table a fridge an a couch.

speedbug89's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:44 PM
yup my biggest fear is dieing without honor. fight or be walked all over. thank my daady for raisin me in the old ways.

speedbug89's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:43 PM

speedbug89's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:40 PM
Went to the Doctor today and I weigh in at 178. I should lose a few pounds.
178 is not bad how tall are you? me i am around 235 pounds but not really fat i use to lift weights a lot more muscle on me but i still need to lose some :) cheers :thumbsup:

lol my doctor was always whining till i picked up the exam table and offered to hit him with it :banana: oops !

speedbug89's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:35 PM
to marihasfantasy - ooh yoga pitchfork

i have learned some stuff watching this post most everything makes sense. i realise ive bottled up to much of my past i need to set that aside an move to the future with or without some one at my side. i chated with an old x girl jus a bit ago she told me i have a warriors spirit i fight for everything but my self. and i jump b4 i look to often. thats what hurt our relation ship.

* steps off again to ponder*

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:35 AM

Oh its spring lollllll well i love when all start to wear no jackets and it turns into summer :) :thumbsup:

lol me to. ans yes its sad its cold again i was preping for another walk about, im bored an cant find work. my counselor is out his wife had a baby.

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:18 AM
no idea where that is may have passed it on one of my walkabouts

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:17 AM
ROFLOL good luck drinker

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:00 AM
For me tho im young. i have seen alot of bad ones between my father and step moms. then i have made my attempts. i have discovered lately that my biggest barrier is the pain and anger i have walled up within. if i get in a relation ship that is controling i break. but yet when there are feelings i get protective. i need to find my balance.

speedbug89's photo
Mon 04/09/12 11:55 PM
i agree with drawing the line. ive been burned a few times chasing after someone like that. its not worth the scars

speedbug89's photo
Mon 04/09/12 11:45 PM
i know we all get it but how do we deal with it?

i noticed i had it friday i hitch hiked to the hils an then to another city then back home. the adventure helped.

speedbug89's photo
Thu 04/05/12 07:33 PM
ya im scared of heighs. i dont have wings so i kno im not supposed to be any higher than a roof.

i am a speed junkie tho the first time i hit 120 i was happy an been pushing further ever scence.

speedbug89's photo
Thu 04/05/12 11:39 AM
yup jus gotta hang around. i still see people i recognise from 4 years ago when i was last on. we have our minglers that have become a small family, we have the lookers, the wanderes and the lone wolves that pop up once in awhile. welcome an have fun

Previous 1 3