Community > Posts By > speedbug89

speedbug89's photo
Thu 04/05/12 03:41 AM
im thinking certain role playing games are under rated. i jus joined a second edition D&D party and i was dropped in as a litch queens henchman. i was like hmmm... ok then i can either bring havoc down in this place or back stab this litch. im still deciding. i dunno if theres many D&D ppl among us but hey it takes imagination.
other than that im dead tired.

speedbug89's photo
Thu 04/05/12 03:29 AM
ya but in modern times hitching got a little harry. like when i had 2 crack heads following me in denver or the dude that pulled a 9 on me in ohio. yes i graduated highschool but im a mechanic i dont communicate a whole lot in writing so yeah i probly aint the sharpest speller anymore. thanks for the idea tho i might export to my typing program an import one thats spell checked. i jus hope people can see me as i am. sorry for the ramble no bad intent im just tired and been up to long. ugh i hate newer model cars and being hired to move furnisher for ppl.

love yall mingle drinker

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/03/12 06:41 PM
Thanks for the comments ill see wat i can do. i like old stuff its so simple but fun to fix.

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:49 AM
The invisible chick made me do it. :banana:

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:17 AM
i didnt think i was on anyones faves list im kinda the lone wolf of mingle.

lol an im the ghost wolf.

thinkin bout food. i have a can of corn an some noodles. frustrated i need to get some work or go kill somthin to eat. i hate america in a few ways theres a quote that i cant say here, but busta rhymes was right.

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:01 AM
i chose speedbug89 cause i was bourn in 89 my first vehicle was a 1989 chevy an speedbug under the fact i love going fast.

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/03/12 12:54 AM
I been watching the minglers an decided to build up my profile.

whats you thoughts?

speedbug89's photo
Tue 04/03/12 12:38 AM
Welcome connor

as a kid i loved legos an lincon logs. i biult a borg cube out of the logd once 3 foot by 3 foot. i think i still have those things here some where

speedbug89's photo
Thu 03/29/12 12:30 AM
im happy at 6' 1" 280 pounds.

im a cook an a mechanic and from what i see many worry too much about thier weight

speedbug89's photo
Mon 03/26/12 08:39 PM

nice car krupa. im not to much for chrystler. seebring it looks to be. i have my 1955 chevy almost fully restored no recent photo except the tear down photos. i love my shadow tho

this also is what i enjoy bringing dead machiens to life this is a 1932 ford massey n2 i pulled out of a scrap pile it sold fast too.

wont let me post pic of it darn it

speedbug89's photo
Mon 03/26/12 04:17 AM

i strive to fix cars and all who opse me either by minor adjustments or my breaker bar :banana: other wise im a free spirit

speedbug89's photo
Mon 03/26/12 04:12 AM

ya i put things off but yet i motivate my self by " oohh this job here will get me enough to buy this part for my truck" or my sense and his training go thru my mind

speedbug89's photo
Mon 03/26/12 04:05 AM

ya we all have our creative impulse. mine is cars and metal. it seems to me my area is hard to find good people too. bar women look like fun but i go there to drink not scocalise lol.

Wow! So if a gal sashayed on over to flirt with you, at a bar, you would say somethin like:

"Dammit woman, Im havin some beer time. Whats the matter with you? Man cant come into a bar and get a drink in peace."

Refreshing!

no i would say pull up a seat and buy her a beer an chat for a bit, really depends on my mood. i have a hard time wording things. im a loner from drifting to much, i can say that 60% of the bar gals here are swanks, different guy every night.

speedbug89's photo
Mon 03/26/12 03:59 AM

darnit totage u have me thinkin about my wreck in november last year, and how much i miss my truck it was my baby sad

1990 F150 4x4 red extended cab 5 speed stick powered by a 390 v8. pulled it out of a repo yard in boise id for 1100 bucks.

i was headed to a job an some one ran a stop sighn i was on the high way doin speedlimit 60 mph. they hit me dead center thier car went under me an i fliped. i came to upside down in a ditch, i crawled out there were lots of ppl checking out the wreck. the front of her car was everywhere :banana: tough lil ford. was in one piece till they rolled it back over. brokenheart i miss it so much tho i need it for what i do

I wasn't even driving, but we were ran off road and the truck flipped after hitting the guard rail.

scary ride in a vehicle thats flipng over. atm im thinking ive played too much DDO i got the heebie jeebies from all the random zombies an devil cultists i had to fight

speedbug89's photo
Sun 03/25/12 02:25 AM
politics of the red neck
"blow them all back to hell"

i dont like 75% of the american goverment nor law. alot of bull if one real;ly looks at it. obama is a joke and america is a failing empire, we the people are caught in the midst of this

speedbug89's photo
Sun 03/25/12 02:21 AM

to the last coyote i shot with my .303 so i can have 30 bucks

may the great creator accept you and grant you peace while i scrounge in aggony on this forsaken earth.

speedbug89's photo
Sun 03/25/12 02:14 AM

im happy when i help people. other than that my happy moments are in the outdoors meditating or riding my bike

speedbug89's photo
Sun 03/25/12 02:08 AM

tell ya somthin dude
in the words of the hippy or the indian. self discovery is key to knowing who you are and what you can offer. i may be young but i spend many nights in the desert alone in the dark it helps me self reflect. i kno what i can offer and what im looking for.

wish you well and may love an peace find you

speedbug89's photo
Sun 03/25/12 01:59 AM
Edited by speedbug89 on Sun 03/25/12 02:00 AM
darnit totage u have me thinkin about my wreck in november last year, and how much i miss my truck it was my baby sad

1990 F150 4x4 red extended cab 5 speed stick powered by a 390 v8. pulled it out of a repo yard in boise id for 1100 bucks.

i was headed to a job an some one ran a stop sighn i was on the high way doin speedlimit 60 mph. they hit me dead center thier car went under me an i fliped. i came to upside down in a ditch, i crawled out there were lots of ppl checking out the wreck. the front of her car was everywhere :banana: tough lil ford. was in one piece till they rolled it back over. brokenheart i miss it so much tho i need it for what i do

speedbug89's photo
Mon 03/19/12 04:51 PM

wopw. still some awesome ppl hangin around here im happy to see. i was laughing thru the reading of this thread.

some one was telling me i look like a serial killer an thats why i dont get chicks.