Community > Posts By > SpeedDemon72

SpeedDemon72's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:21 PM

mr. speeddemon72,
i wrote that **** out of boredom.
its not what i actually do or believe necessarily.

laughlaugh

Didn't say it was. Found myself in a similar predicament of being bored. There is something to being a smart *** that helps with things, such as being quick witted. It's not like i spent half the day coming up with those things. was just the things that came to mind after reading ur blurb. thats all.

SpeedDemon72's photo
Fri 11/12/10 09:08 PM
That is definately a different aspect than has been presented before. The question is still there though of why? Why be scared of something that most women want to begin with? All I see on here and anywhere else is how women don't want people that play games, people that are real, etc. So when they find it, and know its for real, why do they freak out? I understand that women do not make sense to men. I don't expect them to. It's the perception for women to think that all men are predictable and know what will happen based on some words and, persuasion, in some cases that makes me wonder. I guess it seems there is no direct answer but I think that one day reality will set in and many people will regret what they've done and missed out on during the chase for something greater than what they already had and didnt realize.

SpeedDemon72's photo
Fri 11/12/10 08:51 PM
The driving downtown part is correct...but only if you actually wanna drive downtown. bowling alleys are way more fun to go to and watch people just for a good laugh. Always has a good mix of different kinds of people.

Confusion is me....I cant talk circles around someone in such a depth that at the end i'm not even sure what i'm talking about. That only happens when someone has at least half a clue though. The clueless need not apply.

A different perspective on the pigeon....sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the bb gun aimed at it. And then a cat jumps in your way.

Life is full of opportunities. if you look too hard you will never see them

SpeedDemon72's photo
Tue 11/02/10 10:34 PM
This is an age old question apparently but, why do nice guys finish last? Is it because most guys anymore are only looking for the here and now and not a future with someone? Please explain this to me. Most people that know me tell me I'm too nice and am such a great guy but I have such a hard time with relationships due to being affectionate, sweet, and caring although touchy feely. I am very passionate in the way I feel when I am with someone but apparently that is wrong anymore. Why is that? Is it because women love being with people that treat them like crap most of the time but then apologize for 2 minutes in the bedroom and all is better? What is the deal? Can someone please chime in and explain this?

SpeedDemon72's photo
Sat 10/23/10 09:16 PM
Why is everyone just saying hi now? Makes no sense. There have been more decent conversations here than any of the other AZ posts and now it is just hi, hello, greetings, bla bla bla. How about the freaking hailstorm that swept Phoenix on the 5th? Crazy weather! Why isn't anyone talking about something that affected millions of people? I don't get people in Phoenix and I'm going on 4 years of being here. I work in north scottsdale and we had golf ball plus hail pummelling everything. I work insurance claims and it has affected most of Phoenix in one way or another and it will be at least six months for it to pass. Isn't anyone upset about their car or property damage from the freak hailstorm? Thoughts anyone?

SpeedDemon72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:15 PM
Hummer

SpeedDemon72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:14 PM
Dart

SpeedDemon72's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:42 PM
This forum only has a few replys but over 90 views....maybe no one know how to type in phoenix, lol

SpeedDemon72's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:19 PM
Im here in north phoenix...not sure why the arizona forums are dead. we should do something about it like start an interesting topic that people will want to get involved with...any ideas?

SpeedDemon72's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:22 PM
Yeah, who shouldnt? in this world, you never know what will happen so you should be prepared...i sleep with a weapon(not saying what it is but its effective)on my headboard right behind me every night....I pity someone if they break in.

SpeedDemon72's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:16 PM
Not yet...although sometimes it feels like it.

SpeedDemon72's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:38 PM
Korn-Hold on