sexyfish2012's photo
Tue 05/08/12 12:14 PM
good luck and hope u find what ur looking for

sexyfish2012's photo
Sat 04/28/12 07:34 PM
seen to lost my eyelash......dang now am depressed

sexyfish2012's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:54 PM

Sure! Whatever (or, whoever) makes you happy, helps. :)

ok so i did good can i get a cookie as well?

sexyfish2012's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:39 PM

i'm young and wise enough to know that u dnt fall in love overnight
thats why i thought if i took my time that everything in love would be right, but as soon as i close my eyes i was saying to love "goodbye"
no more empty conversations this time i will be totally sure
dnt want the pain of fallin in and out of love, its more than my poor heart should endure, so i have listened to all advice and remember how many times i cry
guess i'm only brokenhearted life's not over i can start again, while am lonely, brokenhearted,its a hurting thing to get over....

...... carrissa :(

i just looked at your profile ..your gorgeous ....i don't believe people like you deserve treatment like this...your way too good to be
having pain ..i guess i would say date older men ..same advice i found
out i also need to be doing..dating older women ...your wise grown up
superior imo and that doesn't mix well with immature people less intelligent or that just are kidlike and irresponsible or plain
could be your not attracting the right guys....blame nature
for that i guess...lol i hate that myself i think it may be im getting alot of that myself
...you need to be mean to guys just playing you and basically the
bad ones you don't need girl,but give the guys that are right for you your best,maybe turn up the heat so that they can take you seriously and i think they will trust you easier-otherwise it just comes off fake and detached i think....just stay away from them bad guys that live with mommy or live in jail...get the guys that are a little older than you if you have to that know how
to treat a woman and are responsible that actually care about you
...i think were having the same problems you and i or at least similar problems ...i just wished i could find more girls like you
i keep finding these dam problematic nut case drama types or the kidlike ones lol...i know how you feel it gets old

i am taking ur advice thank u, and for u i wish the best

sexyfish2012's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:26 PM

helping people makes me happy,being able to take someone pain away and restore laughter is enough to make me happy, nature makes me happy,just being in the presence of friends and love ones

Likewise, but sometimes helping others can be draining.

i know but the inner feeling is priceless
cheer-up makes me happy too does that help?

sexyfish2012's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:12 PM
helping people makes me happy,being able to take someone pain away and restore laughter is enough to make me happy, nature makes me happy,just being in the presence of friends and love ones

sexyfish2012's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:38 PM
your profile definitely needs to be worked on " always horny"?
no woman wants to be riden like a horse 24/7 ,and the pic says alot too, u r one bold guy

sexyfish2012's photo
Wed 03/21/12 09:46 PM
oh boy will this race issue end?! having problems with a person has nothing to do his race, will people see people as good or bad and not of race or colour, so many races are mixing together and producing beautiful kids at the end of the day it all comes down to love. nothing beats that

sexyfish2012's photo
Wed 03/21/12 09:38 PM
waving welcome

sexyfish2012's photo
Wed 03/21/12 09:33 PM
waving nice to meet u welcome

sexyfish2012's photo
Wed 03/21/12 07:13 PM
welcome drinker

sexyfish2012's photo
Wed 03/21/12 10:23 AM

And for the record. I run a Gentleman's Academy for young men to teach them chilvary, manners and the responsibilties of treating people especially ladies with respect as though she were their mother. Open doors, pull out chairs, walk with her under the umbrella etc.

thats good so then u shouldnt be single becos every woman is loving for those things from a man

sexyfish2012's photo
Tue 03/20/12 07:56 PM
same here i want to be treated like the princess i am and likwise for my prince

sexyfish2012's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:08 PM
thats just sad... ur approach capability is all wrong my friend, doubt u will get one with that attitude but good luck

sexyfish2012's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:05 PM

Can one find and date a serious person on internet?

As long as their profile doesn't say they are from Nigeria! laugh

why r u afraid of nigerians or is it the distance? lol most profile i see the men point out nigerians or ghanians lmao

sexyfish2012's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:00 PM
lex ur having a grand time being stalked
when most guys her are sexually attacking me "hey baby lets fxxk"
its like throwing ur corn but u never call the bird hahahahahaha crush bucketer

sexyfish2012's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:23 PM

Yay! Man bashing thread!
No NO NO it's an estrogen imbalance,you know like a chemical imbalance

ur too funny hahahaahah

sexyfish2012's photo
Mon 03/19/12 08:55 PM
his way of expressing his true feelings and himself to her always seems to get my eyes watered and tears flowing,not becos i want to but his boldness and realness of letting jenni kno how he truly feels
just a magical thing to read, its like ur feeling what he is feeling, mike has found himself in the eyes of jenni and oh simply beautiful.

JENNI:consider urself one of the lucky ones mike truely adores u and as long as there is a god, i truly believe u guys will unite this miracle god has bestowed upon u, continue to love each other, i will be praying for u guys all the best

sexyfish2012's photo
Mon 03/19/12 02:59 PM
every girl wants to feel what true love is but being as it may its the hardest thing to find

sexyfish2012's photo
Mon 03/19/12 02:27 PM

Not yet it takes time...... just not able to trust anymore ........ guess thats a lesson learner....... my girlfriend tells me that I have a pure Heart...... but guys don't give a crap....... just like being pretty ....... it's like we get targeted to get screwed over!

so we women dont stand a chance? men will have a balls so i guess we will always be getting screwed over

Previous 1 3 4 5 6