laugh laugh laugh laugh
I still am...sad
Aw! I think I would die.

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:12 AM

Virgin Club "Master"

Singular, not plural :P

****... she has probably been having it before i was born laugh laugh laugh
It's disturbing how funny you think it is.

It's funny how disturbing you think that is... LoL
well its so disturbing that he thinks its funny and you find that distrubing and now I'm laughing?

It's hilarious that it's funny that it's disturbing that he's laughing that you're laughing at his being disturbin... oh hell..
I give lol

MissKris87's photo

dude...i cant even remember what it was like to be a virgin

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Me either

MissKris87's photo

Virgin Club "Master"

It's funny how funny you DON'T think this is, lol. I, for one, think it's funny that a 43 year old woman, who is old enough to be my mom, is considering dating an 18 year old man, hence old enough to be her son :P
Cause she's a pervert! She can't get anyone close to her age etc etc

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:10 AM

Virgin Club "Master"

It's funny how disturbing you think that is... LoL
well its so disturbing that he thinks its funny and you find that distrubing and now I'm laughing?

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:08 AM

Virgin Club "Master"

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:07 AM

"Um, hi, yeah, so.. I know you've been having sex since I was 2, but thought I'd tell you.. I'm in the Virgin Club Masters.."
laugh laugh laugh

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:06 AM

Haha, well, either way i'm going to tell her. I mean, only if it comes to sex :P or if she asks... i'm not going to lie, i mean, i'm not ashamed of it or anything... it just hasn't happened yet, what can I say? Maybe she came into my life to 'teach' me.. who knows really :P
sick

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:05 AM

Celibacy isn't really that big of a deal... i mean, you can break someone of it just like you do anything else... i've actually stopped people from smoking before XD
Yeah I stopped my brother doing drugs, you can't snort when you have a broken nosebigsmile

lol. Anyway, yes, i would date a person that believed in Celibacy because, to be honest, i'm part of the VCM(Virgin Club Masters). Me and my friend are in it... anyway, what i'm saying is that it isn't really a big deal unless you really genuinely like the person, then i'm sure you can convince them otherwise after enough time has passed :P

Don't tell the 43 year old female you're in the VMC.. LoL
laugh
I think you should tell her, make it a challenge for her.
The whole concept grosses me out. Just a couple more future Jerry Springer guests.

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:02 AM

Sex and music.. anything else?
Cream cheese!
SO IT BEGINS ANEW...
Yes it does!

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:02 AM

Celibacy isn't really that big of a deal... i mean, you can break someone of it just like you do anything else... i've actually stopped people from smoking before XD
Yeah I stopped my brother doing drugs, you can't snort when you have a broken nosebigsmile

lol. Anyway, yes, i would date a person that believed in Celibacy because, to be honest, i'm part of the VCM(Virgin Club Masters). Me and my friend are in it... anyway, what i'm saying is that it isn't really a big deal unless you really genuinely like the person, then i'm sure you can convince them otherwise after enough time has passed :P

Don't tell the 43 year old female you're in the VMC.. LoL
laugh

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:01 AM

Sex is a really good thing for human beings, endorphins and serotonin released in the brain releases stress, chocolate also does that but sex will keep you in shape while relieving stress
YES WHERE IS ALFREDO?
He is eating my stolen apples... I hate him
He should be out cleaning the pool wearing a banana hammock! He will be punished!
Well he has lost his bannana hammock so I guess he will do it in the buff (><)
Yes he must!
NAAAAAKED IN THE RAIN...
Freezing rain and we will rub the cream cheese on him! YES WE WILL!

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:00 AM

Sex and music.. anything else?
Cream cheese!

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:59 AM

happy Probably until marriage
If I'm going to marry someone I would have to know that they were a good f*ck and was into the same stuff that I am :tongue:

I think I love you, too! LOL
Finally we are on the same page!

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:58 AM

Sex is a really good thing for human beings, endorphins and serotonin released in the brain releases stress, chocolate also does that but sex will keep you in shape while relieving stress
YES WHERE IS ALFREDO?
He should be out cleaning the pool wearing a banana hammock! He will be punished!
Well he has lost his bannana hammock so I guess he will do it in the buff (><)
Yes he must!

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:56 AM
Edited by MissKris87 on Wed 01/02/08 01:57 AM
last letter of the alphabet man with a bunch of numbers

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:54 AM

How long can you guys wait in a relationship?

(Just curious)
Not long....

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:53 AM

YES WHERE IS ALFREDO?

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:48 AM

YES WHERE IS ALFREDO?

MissKris87's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:48 AM

Any one from the land downunder??

How did you know I live in someones pants?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14