Community > Posts By > Soshogun

no photo
Tue 11/26/13 02:15 AM
I lost my wife to cancer almost 23 months ago. We were married for 17 years. When we met, it was love at first sight. I am still love her and miss her very much, but I am terribly lonely. I guess that when I meet other women, they must pick up on it and shy away. Life goes on, but in a cold useless way.

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 06:32 AM
All time favourite band would be Eric Burdon and the Animals. My favourite all time singer is a toss up between Enrico Caruso and Luciano Pavarotti.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:43 AM
I am not especially fond of Tom Cruise, nor do I dislike him, he is just an actor/director. I liked the movie very much, regardless of what Jack Reacher is "supposed" to look like. I have never read the series of books, so that fact was lost on me. Actually, it was quite surprising, and refreshing, to see a tiny little guy disarm 5 big ol' boys so handily.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:17 AM
I love that Bad*ss Motherf*cker of film, one of Tarantino's greats, along with "Reservoir Dogs". I still have a copy of these on VHS ... :)

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:44 AM
I married late in life, at 43, and spent 17 years with my wife. She contracted cancer and passed away in my arms 20 months ago.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:37 AM
I am 62 (63 in a few weeks), retired, widowed but not ready for the retirement home yet. I am a runner, cyclist and kayaking enthusiast who goes out at least once a week to dances ... and I actually dance, albeit like a drunken monkey, but I dance.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:34 AM
What are men looking for in a relationship? I don't know about other men, but I am looking for a woman who is intelligent, caring, outgoing, honest and interested in me as a person.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:32 AM
Yes, I believe in love at first sight .. it happened to me. However, it took 43 years for that to happen. Going by the law of averages, I may never again find that one rare pearl until my 86th birthday.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:17 AM
Some men are just arrested adolescents looking for their Barbie doll. They live in a fantasy world.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:12 AM
Very much so, I was in love for many years.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:03 AM
Everybody lies, men, women, politicians, priests, children, doctors, lawyers, even saints lie. It is a human trait.

no photo
Mon 09/09/13 07:25 AM
I have been trying to remove one of my photos, but there is no function button for it. How can I remove it?

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:02 PM
I started here recently and saved a few profiles to favourites so I could read them later. I tried to access these profiles, but it simply does not work. Is this a bug, or does this service require paying a fee?